Thailand will be lonely too !

georgegeorgia

5 hours ago, stropper said:

you are so wrong, every day is a great day here in thailand, it is not like the slum australia has become, clubs , pokies , horses, you can bet on anything 24 hours a day, and that is all people do in aus. Now here in thailand you can go to a bar, get <deleted> without being thrown out by the cranky women bar keep, you can get laid every night by a beautiful , if you want young lass, you can drive out in the bush as fast as you like, YOU ARE FREE, not like aus, just back after 2 weeks there to pick up some more money and no way that i ever want to go back to the UNLUCKY country, aus was once great , not any more, you should shut up and let your mate have a good time, as you do not know nothing !

Wow your rating Oz on horse races? Personally I loved suiting up and heading off to the track on a Saturday in the member's stand.

You can rent a young Asian on line in oz too like you can here for LESS!!

How's the oz pension in Thailand treating you? just had lunch with an old mate and he showed me his pension that arrived today, 35k !!! half of the retirement visa minimum..Ozzie's like you are delusional that your happy here, what nonsense your going to starve to death on the oz pension or end up dead in your room due to no money for hospital emergency

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Absolutely correct by my experience (not speaking for others). I will be 70 in a week's time. My relationship of 10 years ended about a year ago. Since it ended it has been the loneliest period in my whole life. Last year I spent Christmas and New Year alone. I don't go bars as I am a recovered Alcoholic. It's nothing to do with sex...what I miss more than anything is the constant laughs we had together....all day everyday. Having someone to plan things with, to share things with to holiday with..etc.  Yes, I have tried the dating sites.. they even make one feel lonelier...most of them just want money...not a 70 year old man. The worry (and fear) of having nobody to call if something happens is growing every day. I have almost become a recluse...but have a great belief in a HP of my understanding so I put my life in His hands on a daily basis.

Having said all that...I have had the best 19 years of my life living in Thailand and would do it all over again...

Your living in thailand....but your lonely !

This is an example guys 

10 years is a long time to be together...and must really hurt especially if she broke it off.

You have a broken heart...i dont think theres a cure....only to get your love back i guess.

But the next partner will never be the same.

I really have empathy for you...but your in thailand...get out and meet girls instead

I love you my friend and im thinking of you because i know how it feels .

Edited by georgegeorgia

If your finances are secure it’s possible to purchase companionship to help from being alone.Then possibly not being as lonely.It’s much cheaper in Thailand.I believe loneliness is in the mind.Maybe spend some money on psychiatric treatment.It can’t hurt.It could be cheaper in the long run.

If your money is tight then you need to read books.Kind of self help.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2019 at 10:19 AM, BritManToo said:

Isn't that a good thing?

Its good for me but a friend of mine who lives 200 metres away does not like all his wifes family in his house every day esp wifes brother who steals his beer and whisky .
 I was just saying the post was rubbish because if you have a thai gf or wife you will always have all here family , her friends and their friends . The only way to be lonely in thailand is to stay in and never go out.
 I go to funerals (<deleted> ups )(pee ups) weddings , retirement parties (teacher wife)  , morlum concerts almost weekly and i turn a lot down

Edited by bamboozle

16 minutes ago, bamboozle said:

does not like all his wifes family in his house every day esp wifes brother who steals his beer and whisky .

Yeah, I'm not keen on the 'brother' who's usually her husband in my house either.

I gave two funerals a miss last month.

Edited by BritManToo

23 hours ago, thrilled said:

I believe loneliness is in the mind.Maybe spend some money on psychiatric treatment.It can’t hurt.

Very profound statement "loneliness is in the mind" thrilled .  Got a laugh out of that.

Physical ability comes from muscles and coordination, love is in your heart, lust is in your loins, lift with your legs, not your back, and #1 take care of your body and it will take care of you.  All good words to live by

If I could get some good marijuana as "treatment" from a psychiatrist I would go for one session. I know that can't hurt 555  

Edited by Skallywag
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 7:33 AM, georgegeorgia said:

If your lonely and bored in Farangland, guess what, your eventually going to be lonely & bored in Thailand too

Agree 100%..., if you're already lonely inside your head and heart, it's never going to improve going to live in LOS..., in fact I would guess It will get much worse for you(whomever you may be) ! 

On 9/29/2019 at 12:33 PM, georgegeorgia said:

Now Steve my workmate thinks somehow as he is lonely now he will be somehow have a exciting life if he ups everything and moves to Thailand 

that holiday experience of going to bars everynight etc just doesn’t happen once you move there

I didn't go to bars and I was happy as in LOS. There is so much to do if one wants to, that one need never be bored. I'd be more bored at home because everything is so expensive and there is no public transport where I live, so have to use a car and petrol too expensive so only for essential travel.

If one can afford it the holiday experience is possible every day. My holidays always involved going to a lot of beaches, not just sitting in a gogo.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2019 at 9:17 PM, bamboozle said:

I go to funerals

I went to the MIL's and it was dead boring. Just a load of villagers eating the food I paid for and monks chanting. My wife told me to only go the last day, which was just as well as I'd have gone mental if I'd had to sit there for 3 days.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/30/2019 at 11:00 PM, georgegeorgia said:

Your living in thailand....but your lonely !

This is an example guys 

10 years is a long time to be together...and must really hurt especially if she broke it off.

You have a broken heart...i dont think theres a cure....only to get your love back i guess.

But the next partner will never be the same.

I really have empathy for you...but your in thailand...get out and meet girls instead

I love you my friend and im thinking of you because i know how it feels .

I was so soured by my failed marriage I'd have cut my dick off before allowing another woman to get near enough to take any more of my soul.

The cure for a bad woman relationship is not another woman relationship. Just rent if can afford, or the usual substitute if can't.

Since I swore off women I'm actually happier than I was for most of my life when I was looking for that mythical "one". I've met soul mates, but they were always married to some other guy. 

If I'd only known at 20 what I know now I'd be happier and wealthier.

Thailand is great because we can rent what we want without having to sacrifice everything we have, like back home.

• Like 1

I didn't go to bars and I was happy as in LOS. There is so much to do if one wants to, that one need never be bored. I'd be more bored at home because everything is so expensive and there is no public transport where I live, so have to use a car and petrol too expensive so only for essential travel.

If one can afford it the holiday experience is possible every day. My holidays always involved going to a lot of beaches, not just sitting in a gogo.

Agree. No better place in the world than LoS if you are single, have the money and a reliable vehicle. Everyday is a holiday. A gorgeous GF (or 3) in every port. Impossible to get bored, except when you go back to farangland to see the family and envious friends and count the days until your holiday in Heaven resumes.

On 9/30/2019 at 10:59 AM, stropper said:

you are so wrong, every day is a great day here in thailand, it is not like the slum australia has become, clubs , pokies , horses, you can bet on anything 24 hours a day, and that is all people do in aus. Now here in thailand you can go to a bar, get <deleted> without being thrown out by the cranky women bar keep, you can get laid every night by a beautiful , if you want young lass, you can drive out in the bush as fast as you like, YOU ARE FREE, not like aus, just back after 2 weeks there to pick up some more money and no way that i ever want to go back to the UNLUCKY country, aus was once great , not any more, you should shut up and let your mate have a good time, as you do not know nothing !

absolutely correct …. try going anywhere for a drink and a chat with friends, you cannot because everyone is pis*ed and swearing at the top of their voice. Then you order some fish & chips for lunch and it comes out looking like it's a meal for a mouse and you just paid $19.90 for it.  lol 

no thanks. 

• Like 1