Temperamental Trump blows his top over impeachment inquiry

webfact

21 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

No doubt, this small, thin skinned man is melting down. He cannot handle all of this heat. He is coming unglued. Losing the plot. Losing his mind. I think when he was elected, he assumed we would behave with a substantial degree of fealty, and defer to his whims. But, then he made the biggest mistake his life. He drew first blood, and started a war on the media. A monumental error. It has backfired in a way he could not imagine. He is now the most mocked man in the world. For good reason. He is a criminal, a fool, and a man who just does not know when to keep his mouth shut, when to leave his device alone, and when to act to preserve what is left of his sorry administration. He is going down. There is no doubt about that. Whether it is impeachment, resignation, or just a loss of the next election, he is going down. And chances are, when he leaves the protection of the very white house, he will be looking at the wrath of the SDNY, who have been pursuing him for 35 years. They now have all the dirt they need to put him away. Don Donald is facing the end. And it is quite possible that some of the other criminals in his administration, like Barr and Pompeo may go down with him. Becoming president was the second biggest mistake of his lifetime, after declaring war on the media. 

Guys like McConnell, Graham and his top defenders are not going to have much of a career, nor much credibility when this house of cards come tumbling down. And it will. Just give this some time. 

I agree with all you say. The latest rumor has him negotiating his resignation with immunity from prosecution after he resigns. Resignation sounds good, but not the rest.

22 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

No doubt, this small, thin skinned man is melting down. He cannot handle all of this heat. He is coming unglued. Losing the plot. Losing his mind. I think when he was elected, he assumed we would behave with a substantial degree of fealty, and defer to his whims. But, then he made the biggest mistake his life. He drew first blood, and started a war on the media. A monumental error. It has backfired in a way he could not imagine. He is now the most mocked man in the world. For good reason. He is a criminal, a fool, and a man who just does not know when to keep his mouth shut, when to leave his device alone, and when to act to preserve what is left of his sorry administration. He is going down. There is no doubt about that. Whether it is impeachment, resignation, or just a loss of the next election, he is going down. And chances are, when he leaves the protection of the very white house, he will be looking at the wrath of the SDNY, who have been pursuing him for 35 years. They now have all the dirt they need to put him away. Don Donald is facing the end. And it is quite possible that some of the other criminals in his administration, like Barr and Pompeo may go down with him. Becoming president was the second biggest mistake of his lifetime, after declaring war on the media. 

Guys like McConnell, Graham and his top defenders are not going to have much of a career, nor much credibility when this house of cards come tumbling down. And it will. Just give this some time. 

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel! 555 I agree wholeheartedly. My Kentucky Absentee Ballot has been sent in and you can be assured my votes oppose the Trumpettes, McConnell, and Bevin supporters.. Unfortunately, I am a pilgrim in an unholy land (conservative Kentucky).

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Mansell said:

I agree with all you say. The latest rumor has him negotiating his resignation with immunity from prosecution after he resigns. Resignation sounds good, but not the rest.

The wish is the father of the thought much.

58 minutes ago, Mansell said:

Source please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Source please.

I have seen references to this, assume these are coming out of the WH, over the past few days.

Feverishly looking now....

There are many, many factions within the WH - the president likes this by the way - all jockeying for attention, influence and favor. And they ALL leak.

Floating thinly-sourced "ideas" to gauge the response (donor, base, congress, public) is a tried and true strategy. Responses (press, socmed) can be measured in near real-time. Thanks Brad.

Edited by mtls2005

On 10/3/2019 at 4:21 AM, spidermike007 said:

No doubt, this small, thin skinned man is melting down. He cannot handle all of this heat. He is coming unglued. Losing the plot. Losing his mind.

He is going down. There is no doubt about that. Whether it is impeachment, resignation, or just a loss of the next election, he is going down.

Fully agree, but also worried because the Evil Clown would literally do ANYTHING to avoid losing.

This monster has the nuclear codes, and might evoke a Big War Crisis when he thinks that would be helpful to divert attention from his present problems.  Sure hope there are a couple of adults left in the White Kindergarten to stop him when considering that option (or when the inevitable ousting happens and he decides to go down with a Big Bang).

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Jingthing said:
18 hours ago, Sujo said:
On top of that. Only 4 out of 10 republican supporters even believe trump mentioned biden in his phone call. Despite it being right in front of them in the transcript trump himself provided.

You just cant explain dumb.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/02/politics/donald-trump-ukraine-transcript/index.html

You can explain. Masterful propaganda amplified with modern communication tools.

Don't buy that JT...........IMO it is just a reflection of the mental capacity of the trump supporters.

It might be called "brain washing", but there again............that could be considered an oxymoron!.

Edited by xylophone
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, bendejo said:

The choice was a stale croissant or a fresh donut filled with manure. Mmmmm, donut!

That wasn't me.  When I was finally old enough to vote I saw the options and didn't like either.  Usually works that way still.  More often than not I vote against someone and ending up casting it for someone I don't like.  I had a friend who volunteered for Kerry in 2004, and called him the day after he lost thinking he'd be down, but he was fine, said with a laugh "The only thing worse than a Bush presidency would be a Kerry presidency!"  That's the way it is with a lot of us.  I decided to go shallow this time: I think Liz Warren would be great because it I want to have a president who looks like a librarian.

Looks like she may be the next president. I am not crazy about her, and find some of her polices a bit much. But she is smart and capable. And Biden has some issues. So does Bernie. Who else is there? Trump will not win again. That much is certain. 

Hopefully, some of his supporters will become fatigued and finally admit what their guy is made of, and what he is lacking as a man, and as a human being, and will stop supporting him. Otherwise, it is what is known as complicity. We cannot expect this from the GOP. They are apparently too scared of him. They will likely go down with the sinking ship. The ship is already on fire, and is listing badly. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Haha 1

Posts using trolling representations of politician's names have been removed. 

Schiff's name is not Shiffty Schiff. 

Trump's name is not "trump".

If you're going to report other members for using trolling representations of people's names, please make sure you spell people's names correctly as well. 

Edit: A post commenting on moderation has been removed. 

Edited by metisdead

6 hours ago, luckyluke said:

I am afraid, that in the U.S.A., many believe he never did anything wrong, not doing wrong now, even in the impossibility he is  able to do something wrong in the future. 

This is extreme adulation, and there is nothing to do about this. 

Maybe writing that only in the U.S.A. something like that is possible, is not totally correct. 

It seems that in Great Britain now, with Brexit, there may be some  people with a similar  disorder. 

Meaning people who are completely incapable to think rationally anymore, totally obsseded by thinking their opinion/view/approach of things is the only correct one and automatically refuting anything different. 

This may be even something we sadly will encounter more and more.

It will get much worse when Deep Fake rolls out. The Madness of Crowds is a real phenomena even without it.

Senator Romney had the temerity to question the president's actions re:Ukraine/Biden as "wrong and appalling".

The president then went on an epic twitter tirade attacking Romney.

Not sure it's a good idea to insult a potential juror.

Oh well, nobody said the president was a genius.

Romney slammed Trump on Ukraine and China. Now Trump wants Romney impeached.

https://www.vox.com/2019/10/5/20900313/trump-romney-ukraine-china-impeachment-tweets

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, johnmcc6 said:

All your fears about Trump will go away after he finishes his second term.

It's true that for non-Americans, a Trump second mandate would finish by tarnishing U.S. image, but who cares about respect?    

Edited by Opl
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, tgw said:

Putin must be rolling on the floor from laughter!

More like Celebrating never before has the russan federation had a better asset Donald has destabilized the eu wounded nato wreacked many of the USA longest relationships changed the USA from an admired country to a pariah among nations has made the USA the laughingstock of the world has devided the us population so weakened us no I think mr putin is celebrating 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, FredGallaher said:

That's what the nanny state liberals dream about.

It's really damaging, once you've got used to Trump's standards to rehabilitate the level of U.S. Presidency , but as Americans would'nt care less, it's OK, as long as it does'nt spread on the world stage, we have enough of Bolsonaro, and alikes. Call it a dream if it matches your views, but really it's a nightmare you don't wish to come true, if your country can't afford it.  

Edited by Opl