Living in a quiet Issan village

colinneil

18 hours ago, Captain 776 said:

I live in a small actually quiet village 25 km north of Chiang Mai.

In the 5 yrs here, never witnessed what you have listed, we just have one a German couple that are the giant hemorrhoids on the ass of this Moo Baan but no matter who you are or what country you live in,.......there will always be that 1 (or more) neighbor.

I punched his lights out in his driveway 3 yrs ago..........not smart.

They went to police station with 3 people I never saw before that claimed to be witnesses and I almost got my Visa revoked...........out of the entire Moo Baan only one other a German lady speaks to them..........the rest wouldn’t <deleted> on them if they were on fire.

He rides motorcycle like an idiot.........never a helmet........I pray daily he gets his head splattered and Karma delivers.

Sux tho........with your physical disabilities that you can’t live out your remaining years in the solitude you anticipated.

"I punched his lights out in his driveway 3 yrs ago..........not smart.

They went to police station with 3 people I never saw before that claimed to be witnesses and I almost got my Visa".

Serves you right for being a liberty taker. They should have revoked your visa.

Be honest. Maybe the witnesses were disgusted by what they saw. No one likes cowards and bullies who beat elderly people up and punch their lights out when they are less able to defend themselves than the bullies themselves are.

Edited by yogi100
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I'm absolutely certain they could.

You can even get away with killing one of their own officers if the money is right.

I think he'd done what little money he had just buying the bar! That could have been why he killed her.

He was just another ordinary working bloke who'd fallen for a prostitute who I remember was about 23 years old.

Young enough to be his grand daughter but clever enough to con an old man out of a lot of money. Or so she thought.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Colin you are a brave man. You have a tremendous amount of guts and will power. I was very impressed by the story that was done on you. It is a miracle to me you are able to stay positive. I would have folded up by now.  You are a great inspiration to others. 

you, like other great men and heroes are highly influential and unique individuals who, due to their natural attributes, such as superior intellect, heroic courage, or divine inspiration, have a decisive historical effect.

and that is what i really want to talk to you about today. actually not talk, it will be shamelessly pandering, but you see i need your endorsement for POTY.

As you know we are in a battle for the soul of the forum. An endorsement by a great leader like you will push me over the top in this close race.

And while I am here, I just want to remind all of the forum members who will be visiting this very popular topic to please vote for me.

Thank you Colin for your time and consideration and I just want to say you are very handsome too.

Creep ! Not you Colin you are cool  , and I couldn't care who becomes a POTTY this year.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, toofarnorth said:

Before living up here in the styx I lived in Hua Hin on one of those ghettos / estates as thought at the time it would make a good retirement home.  One chap opposite had a very nice Thai wife , bought her a car but oh how we laughed when he went back to England to work . His missus was seen every night wearing bling , lots of slap on and off she went to town with her mates every night. On his return she would be seen shaking out the mats and washing the car.  They split up if I remember correctly , me and mine retired instead up here halfway between Chiang Rai and the border . love it , house at the end of the road , rice fields all round and the sleeping lady in the distance.

IMGP1704.JPG

Do you think your wife would have been running out every nite loaded with bling with her mates if you had stayed there? Do you think that moving to the sticks would have kept his wife from taking the car and running into town to party with her mates?