One year bank statement and bank letter

14 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

6 pages to establish this fact of which perhaps 4 Pages have been posts from OP.

555. I think I posted that fact on page 1 (in graphic detail). I guess lacessit isn't the only one who hasn't been following the thread. Go to the back of the class.

Edited by DannyCarlton

6 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Bangkok Bank can only give a maximum of 6 months statements in branch. Have to request 12 months statements from head office. Takes 1 week.

I get the year's worth in about 20 minutes from my branch in Chiang Mai, so I don't know where the week comes from. Although it is an account with a static deposit of 800K, not monthly income.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I get the year's worth in about 20 minutes from my branch in Chiang Mai, so I don't know where the week comes from. Although it is an account with a static deposit of 800K, not monthly income.

If you'd followed the thread, the OP is using 65k baht/month method.

8 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

I did think I acknowledged the difference in my post; however, you may be OCD and can't pick upon inferences.

16 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Bangkok Bank can only give a maximum of 6 months statements in branch. Have to request 12 months statements from head office. Takes 1 week.

At SCB they can do all 12 months of deposits statements in only 5 minutes as I did yesterday Friday afternoon at my SCB branch and now I’m going to immigration first thing bright and early on Monday morning so I’m all set for my next extension I looked over all my paperwork last night and I meet the standards AND THEN SOME. ???? 

9 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Well more like 100K baht a month but I’m on a marriage extension so I only need 40K a month but approximately 100K a month in my case. 

12 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

??

How strange..

Takes me 10 minutes in Pattaya for 12 months statement 100 b.

Yeah apparently the week for statements is only for some of the little Bangkok bank joke banks ???? pretty much every other bank is on the same page apparently. 

Anyway when I told SCB it was for immigration they AUTOMATICALLY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED VERY CLEARLY! So obviously the banks ARE MOST CERTAINLY ON BOARD WITH THEIR FOREIGN CUSTOMERS!!! SCB is at least I found out yesterday. Great ???? 

So I have no reason not to be confident when I go to immigration Monday because I have EVERYTHING they need for my extension. I’ll post more information about it later. But if anyone has anymore intelligent comments I’ll probably still read them a little over the weekend. Happy New Year and thanks. 

32 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

If it's a Bangkok Bank branch very strange as branches don't have the facility. Which branch?

Dude I’ve been to two different Bangkok banks a year ago and they were both bad. SCB who I bank with is BY FAR THE BEST. 

Oh and one thing I forgot to mention something good is that my one year bank statement indeed DOES verify that each and every deposit did in fact come from the United States, and they also say X1 and under description it verifies them as from the United States even my original manual transfers are verified as from the United States. I was just looking at that now and I’m going to immigration in the morning after a short stop at the Amphoe in case I need an updated marriage certificate. Last year I didn’t need to get an updated KOR ROR 22 but I’ll get it first thing in the morning just in case they ask for it as I did last year aside from that I’m 100% ready to get it done. ???? 

So my letter and statement looks great to me I’m carefully reviewing it but it’s fine. So now I finally have that thing only took 15 minutes at the bank here in Korat still easier than going to the embassy that’s for sure! 

Ok, so yesterday my extension was approved using the monthly income method for my extension based on marriage at Korat immigration. One thing at Korat immigration MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR BANK LETTER AND STATEMENT THE SAME DAY YOU GO TO IMMIGRATION. THAT IS DEFINITELY A RULE AT KORAT IMMIGRATION. I confirmed it and I was not the only one who had to go back to the bank. So I went back to the bank and I got a new letter and statement and just did my bank book again and copied the new page. 

But Korat immigration was awesome ???? easiest extension I’ve ever done I love ❤️ the new income verification procedures SO MUCH EASIER. And the supervisor and the staff at Korat immigration ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PEOPLE! They actually care and want to help you. I cannot say enough good things about them especially the supervisor she was firm, but fair, and she turned out to be a really nice lady as well. So my extension based on marriage was approved yesterday using only the monthly income method yesterday at Korat immigration. And that absolutely was not a problem using the monthly income method only at Korat immigration the monthly income method is well known and accepted no problem at all. Great ???? day yesterday and GREAT ???? SERVICE AT KORAT IMMIGRATION AWESOME IMMIGRATION OFFICERS! AWESOME SUPERVISOR ESPECIALLY AT KORAT IMMIGRATION SHE WAS SO HELPFUL AND NICE, she was firm but turn out to be extremely helpful and friendly. They were all so friendly yesterday. GREAT ???? EXPERIENCE AT KORAT IMMIGRATION! 

• 4 months later...
49 minutes ago, roger101 said:

One year statement from Bangkok Bank. Does it have to be your home Branch or can it be any branch.

It can be requested from any branch. It takes about a week to get it at most branches.

On 5/29/2020 at 10:29 AM, doctormann said:

Any idea how long TMB in Pattaya takes to produce a 12-month statement?

Do Jomtien Immigration want this to be no more than a day old, as with the other bank letter that certifies the account?

Bump!

No-one using TMB in Pattaya for Immigration-related stuff?

Is a 12 month bank statement neded for 800k in the bank retirement extension as well now due to needing it to be there for 90 days after the extension, or is it still the normal bank letter as before?

10 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Is a 12 month bank statement neded for 800k in the bank retirement extension as well now due to needing it to be there for 90 days after the extension, or is it still the normal bank letter as before?

Some offices are wanting a 12 months bank statement to confirm you kept 800k baht in the bank for 3 months and then 400k after that.

Some offices will accept a bank book that has been updated to prove it.

21 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Some offices are wanting a 12 months bank statement to confirm you kept 800k baht in the bank for 3 months and then 400k after that.

Thanks, just have to go and see

20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The reason some IOs want such a 12-month bank statement, is that when you do not update your bank-book regularly some banks 'consolidate' the transactions you made since your last update.  And when they do so, IO cannot check anymore whether you did slip under the 800K/400K tresshold during that period.  But as usual, the exception has become the rule and so - even if your bank-book shows all transaction over the 12 month period - some IOs still want to see a 12-month bank statement.  And that is on top of your updated bank-book and regular bank-letter.

It would be great if all IO followed the same rules,

Someone posted he got extension,no 12 month

statement asked for,but had to report back in

3 months to show money had not been touched,

had to go back next day for passport,that was Pattaya.

Chiang Mai IO require the 12 month statement,you don't

have to report back after 3 months,and passport returned

same day. 

regards worgeordie