Huge crowds in Iran for commander's funeral, daughter warns U.S. of 'dark day'

snoop1130

1 minute ago, Expat Brad said:

100% agree. I have said this before. IMOP the US is the greatest threat to world peace. 

Wheraes  nutbags  religious leaders   in non democratic  countries are  "just fine" with a free  vote those same nutbag religious  leaders would be gone in seconds

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Chazar said:

So  would  you rather live in Iran or  the USA? go  on lets  see

Neither country.

Iran is ruled by religious leaders and the USA is ruled by an idiot.

At 75 I am happy living in Thailand.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Neither country.

Iran is ruled by religious leaders and the USA is ruled by an idiot.

At 75 I am happy living in Thailand.

Yes  I was expecting that answer............now try asking ALL the women in  Iran where they would  rather  live, Iran or the USA https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/03/07/the-flame-of-feminism-is-alive-in-iran-international-womens-day/

Edited by Chazar
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gaikhao said:

Kneejerk reaction?????  All he did was authorize the  termination of a terrorist enemy of the west, who had been on the hit list for 10+years. His response to iranian threats, is in the language they understand. He is getting good advice from  his security & defense experts.

A man that the US gave support to whilst doing America's dirty work. Bin Laiden was also used by the US until he woke up. Saddam Hussein was also supported by the US even though he slaughtered hundreds of thousands. They also supported Pol Pot in Cambodia where that regime led to 1.7 million deaths. Yeah!!! America is a god fearing innocent in all of the worlds horror events!!! 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Chazar said:

So  would  you rather live in Iran or  the USA? go  on lets  see

I would rather live in any country the US does not bomb and destabilize for their own gains. 

If you live in the USA you are forced to pay taxes to murder people for war profiteers. About the worst possible form of manipulation a person can succumb to. Imagine that, your tax dollars as a US citizen are being given to companies like Raytheon, who then use your tax dollars to lobby and control the politicians to manufacture more wars. Don't we all see the pattern? How many wars is the US endlessly involved in? Who is benefiting? Certainly not the citizens of the countries being invaded, and certainly not US citizens. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, rhyddid said:

I read a lot of misleading and wrong informations, of course several the beer gardens and bellies shout out, the one who made America a beer great producer again wearing their red hat.
Apologize for the sarcasm .

The true is that General Qassem Soleimani, was on a official diplomatic trip for a meeting held with Irak Prime Minister, meeting created by the Saudi with full approval of US President Trump.

https://southfront.org/iraqi-prime-minister-soleimani-arrived-in-baghdad-to-receive-de-escalation-proposal-from-saudi-arabia-trump-supported-initiative/?fbclid=IwAR38P-KoDjIWJI6mnRJ3MhGtW8HbpB4feZxo9l7VJSwb7C06jj4vKB_eey0

How can Soleimani be on official diplomatic trip when he was banned from travel outside Iran by the United Nations Security council?

Also under 2231, which was adopted unanimously and passed under Chapter VII (i.e. with the powers of enforcement) of the U.N. Charter, the Council banned Soleimani from any travel outside of Iran.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2020/01/03/around-the-halls-experts-react-to-the-killing-of-iranian-commander-qassem-soleimani/

===

The rest of your post is all Russian propaganda (FAKE) from the well known Russian propaganda site Southfront, set up to misinform the US military.

Joel Harding, a former Army intelligence officer who now works as independent researcher, describes Veterans Today, Veterans News Now and South Front as “Russian proxy sites.” Harding said that in combination with other components of Russian influence efforts, the sites could successfully influence the military community over the long term. https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/12/how-russia-targets-the-us-military-215247

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It does not surprise me how many dilousinal people think executing him is a bad thing.  Finally someone had courage to punch the bully in the nose instead of appeasing Iran as many here think the world should cower down to them and let them continue killing without consequence.   Iran may think twice now about capturing passing ships and taking hostages in international waters. 

Edited by marinediscoking
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chazar said:

Yes  I was expecting that answer............now try asking ALL the women in  Iran where they would  rather  live, Iran or the USA https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/03/07/the-flame-of-feminism-is-alive-in-iran-international-womens-day/

What a clever little person you are knowing my answer before I bothered to answer it.

Why should I bother about all the women in Iran when you already know what my answer will be.

Better still, why don't YOU pop over to Iran and ask the question for me as you seem to know the answer.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Love it.

Exorcise Trump

Canonise the biggest murderer of men women and children in recent times.

Wrong religion.... canonizing is for followers of the nailed god.

anyway.... with that error fixed, do you have a link to support your claim?

i see multiple references to 600 dead soldiers, which I find curious, as the blame appears to be based on the fact that the top general of Iran enabled (through logistics) the killing of US soldiers. If that the top general enabled the killings is the metric, how many deaths can then be laid at the feet of the US CiC?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KhunFred said:

Trump is obviously mentally ill and when you have a sociopath going head to head with religious terrorists, you have a prescription for disaster on an epic scale. This will not end well.

wake up...it's called fighting fire with fire ????

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rabas said:

You are crazy.

Trump's "knee jerk" reaction came only after 13 attacks on US forces in Iraq in the last 2 months, eventually causing casualties and one dead contractor. The military recognized the nature of attacks had changed and were now meant to kill rather than harass. [ref 2] Trump asked the military to draw up a list of options to deter Iran. One of the options was Soleimani but that was rated as risky and Trump chose a lesser option. [ref 1]

Before that happened, Iran backed forces (Soleimani?) then attacked the US Embassy and Trumps decision was to switch the the riskier option of getting Soleimani, [ref 1] probably because he was the master planner. Also note Israel was consulted in advance. [ref 3]

So your post is more knee jerk than Trump. The shame. You have been betrayed by MSM.

Refs. See the NYTs lady reporter who specializes on ISIS (decision process) https://www.nytimes.com/by/rukmini-callimach (look at her twitter, lots of info look for her 2 sources)  and prior attacks here https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2020/01/05/iraqi-troops-killed-in-attack-by-isis-as-rockets-fall-in-green-zone-iraqis-say/

Israel was consulted in advance.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/tv-israel-likely-warned-of-us-plans-to-kill-soleimani/

From your first link;

“Mr. Trump watched, fuming, as television reports showed Iranian-backed attacks on the American Embassy in Baghdad, according to Defense Department and administration officials.”

to me, that sounds like emotions overcoming logic, and speaks to an approaching knee jerk reaction based on emotion.... a dangerous way of ruling, King or no... but maybe that’s just me (and klickster)

meanwhile; you have been betrayed by msm, you state.... then you supply links too MSM articles. Seems like your the one deceiving.... by providing links/ info that you may then deny as being msm.

also.... Israel was notified in advance, you maintain, yet your link, assumedly provided to support your position, does not say that at all... hell... even the link tag doesn’t say that.... but what it does clearly outline, is that others were advised after the fact.

“The State Department said Pompeo had spoken Friday with top officials in Afghanistan, Britain, China, France, Germany and Pakistan.”

Anyway... trumps knee jerk actions came after 13 attacks.... dude... the US sanctions against Iran is crippling the economy and killing Iranian citizens. 13 attacks with 1 death... crikey...put that in comparison to the pain that the US has caused and it pails into insignificance.... the US is the current aggressor, not Iran, regardless of any historical bloodletting’s.

Edited by jany123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

wake up...it's called fighting fire with fire ????

If that be a true reason, then all references to honor and integrity should be removed from military and governmental logos and tags.

• Confused 1

The generals job was to teach others how to kill, why wouldn't he expect to reap what he sows? Any military in that region should expect danger, especially active terrorist generals.  The Iranians will continue to kill, there is no appeasing them.

• Thanks 1