Not much of an apology: Health minister Anutin unrepentant after face mask tirade against "farang"

rooster59

12 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Does anyone know if Yinn checked in with a comment on this one?

If she did, I have no doubt that it will be sound, well considered, completely unbiased and the product of a rigorous intellectual argument.

Which I would have great pleasure reading.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, sadeghsep said:

Think about this , someone is carrying the virus and he speaks in phone and the water from his mouth spread mostly in a lower areas some children touch that area and scratch the eyes 

And i can put it in this way we are foreigners when we go to another country and the health minister of that county is saying please wear a mask it's free also , for any kind of reason we believe it or not we have to do it because we are in public area 

Simply we can accept instead of fight , world is a lot better in this way

Out better still take his advice and don't go to Thailand:)

Just now, sadeghsep said:

I don't care about he said it right or wrong , I'm sure and i believe mask is working mostly for those are carrying the virus and if everyone use we can control the spreading , that's why a surgeon use it for decades

Nope, you still haven't understood. If someone is coughing and sneezing due to coronavirus, they will be flat on their backs not walking around in public.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YetAnother said:

i see , so thai that ride motorcycles and don't use helmuts should have to walk; what an idiot

"so thai that ride motorcycles and don't use helmuts should have to walk"

Actually, yes, as it's against the law to ride a motorcycle and not wear a helmet! (Helmut is a common given name in the German language.!)

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Surasak said:

And not justified in your opinion, I suppose?

You suppose wrong, furthermore the criticisms foreigners make about Thais are more justified than what the Thais say about foreigners.  All I said was it's a two way street. Never thought I would be accused of being Thai apologist.

Edited by morrobay

2 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Nope, you still haven't understood. If someone is coughing and sneezing due to coronavirus, they will be flat on their backs not walking around in public.

If what you say is a truth so the increasing number of infected people has to stop 

That's not true the virus can spreading before the patient critical moment , i think it's around us even animals are not safe 

Please mark my word if everyone wear a mask we can control the spreading , this is the least thing we can do instead of do nothing

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sadeghsep said:

I don't care about he said it right or wrong , I'm sure and i believe mask is working mostly for those are carrying the virus and if everyone use we can control the spreading , that's why a surgeon use it for decades

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sadeghsep said:

Surgeons use as protection from splashing body fluids not to prevent bacterial or virus.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sadeghsep said:

If what you say is a truth so the increasing number of infected people has to stop 

That's not true the virus can spreading before the patient critical moment , i think it's around us even animals are not safe 

Please mark my word if everyone wear a mask we can control the spreading , this is the least thing we can do instead of do nothing

Please mark my word, if no symptoms exist, transmission is by contact. Hand gel, very useful, masks rock all use.

4 minutes ago, mngmn said:

Surgeons use as protection from splashing body fluids not to prevent bacterial or virus.

That's right splashing , splashing is one of the common way to spread the virus

All people in the Frontline fighting with this situation are wearing masks 

Edited by sadeghsep
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Alien said:

The bottom line was ‘loss of face’ in front of media! 

And the other bottom line the guy is an egotistical hot head ignoramus for not wearing gloves and passing out masks not properly stored and then taking off his mask to go on his unleashed open exposed mouth tirade. No excuse for many things he did 

• Like 2