Thai soldier kills 'many' in shooting rampage

rooster59

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Grumpy John said:

If that's 5.56mm ammo in bandoliers it's carriable with no special pack...but would be an effort if 7.62mm. I still don't get why he has such a big hate for the elites and well off but takes it out on ordinary folks???.

He said on Facebook before his page was taken down that he took revenge and killed 3 people (presumably the 3 he felt cheated him out of 50,000 baht for his role as broker in a land deal), and the others who died or have been injured were the results of defending himself!

Insanity.

17 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Its just gone 6 in the morning if Im correct it's almost 12 hours.........? He's going to be tired and hungry unless he's on something Ya-Ba I think they should have smoked him out bye now

I'm thinking yaba / ice or some such he is not just crazy but totally wired. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Do they have any idea how many folk are stuck in terminal 21 building with the crazy.

Some reports of as high as 20 hostages. Early in the morning they got around 100 out that had been hiding., When the guy changed location inside the mall 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, El Matador said:

<deleted>? He's still alive and killed some SWAT units?

The only one time I would like to see the Thai army doing what has to be done...

He killed 2 swat team members on the Thai news

5 minutes ago, Brewster67 said:

No.... The body can only supply adrenaline in short bursts and needs time to produce more, quite a lot of time, once adrenaline wears off usually after a few minutes, the body experiences high fatigue... The body has only so much energy production capabilities. The more adrenaline he uses the more he feels the negative impact of it.

You cant keep going all night on Adrenaline you are right

16 minutes ago, Grumpy John said:

If that's 5.56mm ammo in bandoliers it's carriable with no special pack...but would be an effort if 7.62mm. I still don't get why he has such a big hate for the elites and well off but takes it out on ordinary folks???.

I suspect he has HK33's which are 5.56mm, not the old G3 which was 7.62 and perhaps a kg heavier, not to mention heavier ammo.  The HK33 is based on the G3 mechanism.

image.png.33bcb2ecb4308bdce996556c0c1e54d6.png

6 minutes ago, Brewster67 said:

No.... The body can only supply adrenaline in short bursts and needs time to produce more, quite a lot of time, once adrenaline wears off usually after a few minutes, the body experiences high fatigue... The body has only so much energy production capabilities. The more adrenaline he uses the more he feels the negative impact of it.

Ok. Thanks for the insight. Wasn’t aware of that. 

7 minutes ago, URMySunshine said:

Don't want to link to it here but a site called "Kiwi Farms" has nearly all the uncensored videos. 

That same site had all the graphics vids of the NZ massacre

31 minutes ago, Grumpy John said:

Easy targets. Always the way it is with these guys. 

That, and shopping malls, at least upper floors, have few exit points. The only way out of a store, is usually the way you came in. Like shooting fish in a barrel, sadly.

11 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

He killed 2 swat team members on the Thai news

Two normal police in a pick-up have been killed, early respondents, I think some fog of war confusion.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, URMySunshine said:

Don't want to link to it here but a site called "Kiwi Farms" has nearly all the uncensored videos. 

Had a look at Kiwi Farms - apart from 1 video (angry shopper trying to lure out the shooter in the mall last night, including insults thrown back and forth), Thai TV channels have aired the rest (most with privacy filters over the deceased) and more.

1 minute ago, Gecko123 said:

Even if the shooter just latched onto the issue of class inequality to justify his madness, he has still made a very political statement which may, even despite the tragic carnage, find resonance in the poorer provinces of Thailand. I cannot help but think that there must be quite a sense of unease and disquiet in the upper levels of government this morning.

If the RTA had serious indiscipline in the ranks then bye bye old Thailand. At the moment this is hopefully just a one off  but coming so soon after the gold shop a disturbing pattern of madness that will no doubt be highly amplified by the internet maybe occurring.