I thought I had it all.

Moorey

1 hour ago, Moorey said:

with my wife (boring) but real. 

Perhaps it is you who is boring, and perhaps you need to think how do we have a more exciting life together.

I hope you at least used protection with your bar girl

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Moorey said:

Don't get caught up in the fantasy of Pattaya it's not real

Actually it is real. I'm sure that if I was not with my current wife of 5 years (non-bar girl) I too would  be rutting away all day and night with some young piece of crumpet !

Point is, you either decide for yourself on one life or the other. 

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Don't sweat it, variety is the spice of life. Just make  sure your wife never finds out, or it will be curtains.

Like dont the ladies here cut it off? That was the big "Message Board" thing, 15-20 years ago, wronged Thai wife chops off Falang Husbands Sea Urchin of Love and tosses it to the ducks? Isnt that why Thailand became the Hub of Ladyboyness, expertise in delicate penile surgery?

Like what if you come home one night and go to sleep and you wake up and there is your Ol Lady with one of those giant hedge shears....Oh my sweet lawd...chawapp!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Like dont the ladies here cut it off? That was the big "Message Board" thing, 15-20 years ago, wronged Thai wife chops off Falang Husbands Sea Urchin of Love and tosses it to the ducks? Isnt that why Thailand became the Hub of Ladyboyness, expertise in delicate penile surgery?

Like what if you come home one night and go to sleep and you wake up and there is your Ol Lady with one of those giant hedge shears....Oh my sweet lawd...chawapp!

Did you just feel that...down in the core?????

Actually most of 'em just try to stab you (simples)-usually after they have discovered that the Brit or Oz gov's have frozen your pension..

• Haha 1