Masks = Respect & Common Sense

6 minutes ago, Logosone said:

From online, a few minutes of well spent googling will clarify for anyone that wearing a mask is at best pointless, and worst case scenario actually means you could catch the virus.

Hospitals are different places, those people are in constant contact with covid19 people, whatever they want they get.

If you choose to wear a mask for pollution that is perfectly fine, it's your choice. But to tell anyone to wear a mask to protect from covid19 OR ELSE is frankly the height of arrogance.

I am not in disagreement  re' C-19 and  masks. But  there is  the  risk that from that perspective those that use a mask for  reduction of  risk  from pm25  are  mistakenly assumed  ignorant.

In  reality  who  is ? Let it be  a choice ! As in many things  the  "height of ignorance" is due to the polarization of assumed correctness of perception.

51 minutes ago, bangkokequity said:

Please direct message me with examples of what type you prefer.  I will ship them from Bangkok. I am going to be "out and about" tomorrow, so please do this ASAP.

The almost air tight black ones that you wear please.  I'm in Bangkok so I'll meet up with you, save your shipping fee. Sent a PM.

Edited by Just Weird
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Logosone said:

From online, a few minutes of well spent googling will clarify for anyone that wearing a mask is at best pointless, and worst case scenario actually means you could catch the virus.

Hospitals are different places, those people are in constant contact with covid19 people, whatever they want they get.

If you choose to wear a mask for pollution that is perfectly fine, it's your choice. But to tell anyone to wear a mask to protect from covid19 OR ELSE is frankly the height of arrogance.

Let  me try  to understand what  you  say. In the  public  domain  wearing a  mask is  pointless. In a  hospital it  is different  because  "whatever they want they  can get" .

So  where in that is there  any different  purpose of  effectiveness?

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, bangkokequity said:

When Thailand cracks down on foreigners, raises the funds in banks to stay here, requires health insurance for ALL Foreigners regardless of visa or duration .. don't cry, OK? Promise? Just keep thumbing your nose at the actual citizens of the country you are (a rather ungrateful) GUEST in.  Spinner2020 gets the trophy!  He got it! 

So wearing politeness masks will stop all that doom that you are speculating about?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, bangkokequity said:
54 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

What you are missing here is that it is not common sense and it is not respectful and that Thai people are not "really getting fed up with Foreigner BS right now". 

I could tell you who is "getting fed up with Foreigner BS right now" but that wouldn't be polite or respectful.

Is this the same guy who asked me to buy him some masks, ship them, and I agreed to help?  Do I have you confused with someone else???

just weird.JPG

Edited 39 minutes ago by bangkokequity

Yes, same person, taking up your suggestion to wear a mask, and I did say I'll pay, I'm not asking you for any favours.  What's the problem, do you have a issue being polite and respectful to someone whose opinion differs from yours? 

• Like 1