Overstay! Immigration's smart car keeps rolling - 17 foreigners arrested

rooster59

1 hour ago, unamazedloso said:

no farang then???? Guess all the bad guys are out now.

Musnt be many left now because of the virus. Dream come true for current gov i guess.

Yes, and why wouldn´t they be happy for that. Their work payed off, and that will be good for the ones taking care of their visas and staying here as legals. If there is no more left, then they can not tarnish our reputation more in that area. In other words, if you do not promote staying in countries illegally and without a valid visas, then you should also be okey with that.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 8

If your genuine there is no excuse to be on overstay,i did mine in Patts this year,because i don't have to go through the rubbish they throw at me at my local office,who are hopeless anyway i changed my adress 3 times with them still they send the letters to my ex wife's house,lucky her brother in law is Italian expat and brings them to me,now however i have no need to worry .

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

Haven't you noticed, Thais generally leave their shoes at the doorstep.

Not normally at places like immigration or supermarkets...but for some strange reason Pharmacies often have signs saying to remove shoes !!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Canuck1966 said:

Sentencing people to death for overstaying their visa

Could you stoop any lower?

Should have done it before, time for you to go on the ignore list.

You literally make me sick

Yeah I understand you will put me on ignore list. That´s because you are lying, and do not want to deal with the reply.

Maybe somebody else can explain who I have sentenced to death? Because this guy seems to be too afraid of standing for his own posts.

• Like 1