DON’T lie, spread false info about Covid-19 situation, infections tomorrow, April Fool's Day

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, Puchaiyank said:

No need to play a joke on people at this time.  Most people realize...the fun has been replaced by simply trying to survive... 

Dramatic interpretation! ???? at least you are not feeling any stress ???? 

• Like 1

Every day's April Fool's Day for Thais. Nothing is what it seems, it's a rabbit-hole world as soon as you step off the plane.

Still, they're happy enough. I wouldn't be if I were Thai but they seem to be, and I'm happy enough not being Thai. A change in provenance would not be welcome or necessary I don't think.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mike787 said:

All  liquored up everyone here will be wild....can't wait to see the alcoholics narrative...TVF never disappoints.

Especially tanked up on several boxes of panic-bought beer  ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

No need to play a joke on people at this time.  Most people realize...the fun has been replaced by simply trying to survive... 

And yet the trash rummages are still workin hard sifting through other people's infected trash,for those plastic bottles and what not

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

Countries threaten jail for April Fools' Day jokes about coronavirus

By Emma Batha

2020-03-31T172453Z_1_LYNXMPEG2U219_RTROPTP_4_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-GERMANY.JPG

German Health Minister Jens Spahn and North Rhine Westphalia's State Premier Armin Laschet address a news conference after their visit to the university hospital in Duesseldorf, Germany, March 31, 2020, as the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) continues. Federico Gambarini/Pool via Reuters

LONDON (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - From Thailand to India, countries have told people not to make April Fools' Day pranks related to coronavirus, with some threatening jail time as they seek to prevent the spread of rumours which could put lives at risk.

Full story: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1157017-countries-threaten-jail-for-april-fools-day-jokes-about-coronavirus/

• Like 1

In Canada the airline Westjet, which  has had some good jokes ,  said, not this

year as the virus is no joke, and people should remember that fact.  Canada has not peaked, and especially the US  and  New York city  and other cities are still totally affected

by Covid 19.  

Geezer

16 hours ago, rasmus5150 said:

Why should 1st of April be any different.

The majority of days in Thailand is "Fools Day", guess that's why we hate/love it.

I guess if their was no Thailand, people on here wouldn't have nothing whinge and bitch about it. Now that be so sad.

• Like 1

Since today is April foul and it is also the subject of this article, let me take this opportunity to tell you that I have always believed firmly in everything that this democratically elected government said, in particular this first Minister of a competence rarely reached for decades by other prime ministers, and also especially my confidence in this Minister of Health who does everything in his power to defend us expats and westerners because he particularly appreciates us and he's demonstrated it several times lately!