Govt orders 25 free mineral water dispensers nationwide

snoop1130

1 hour ago, OneeyedJohn said:

3% off electricity was quite amusing, but this is beyond a joke.

I was just in conversation this morning yet again regarding the 3% off electricity. Did they inadvertently leave a zero off of the 3? As far as I am concerned if I had to do anything to get it then I don't want it. Waste o9f my time. What a Joke for 65 million +++ people divided into however many households! At least cut the poor more of a benefit. I actually don't need their hand outs and don't want them!. And now the 25 wells for free water for entire Thailand? This has to be all a bad dream or miscalculation?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nsp64 said:

Simple really.

It's not about the water dispensers, it's about the backhanders. 

They sit about all day trying to find ways of ripping off the budget.

Committee to decide where they should be located, bids for the containers, maintenance of said containers, transport and staff to keep them filled, press conference and publicity to announce the initiative.  Letters to 20 richest families begging for their support to make the service more widely available......

• Haha 2

This is one of the oddest stories. It must have been the creation of some general's nephew looking to make his first deal with the government. The birth of some little company with another one of those silly names like GangstaThai Inc or FunnyGuy Company.

• Haha 2