90 reporting Pattaya Immigration ??

banglay

Hello fellow Isolators .

My next 90 reporting is due early May ....I was wondering what is the present protocol  for the 90 day report at  Pattaya Immigration Office ?? .I've  heard that it  has been waived nationwide until the end of July ... But as everyone knows  individual immigration offices are a law unto themselves....

I would appreciate a real time update to the situation as I am sure many others on TV who use Pattaya immigration will too..

Stay Safe peeps ????

PS I tried several time to register online to no avail ????

90 day address reports are not required until end July , no reason for Jomtiem to behave differently. Generally they stick to the rules.

I managed to do mine online a few weeks ago.

Edited by jacko45k

25 minutes ago, Olmate said:

You will probably find the topic mentioned somewhere on TVF

This is a Pattaya specific question I am not bothered what other Immigration offices are doing .. ????

OP, I did my 90 day online on thursday and approved yesterday, at Pattaya. So you can still do them if you like, but if you dont there wont be a penalty. There is nothing to suggest that Pattaya is any different to the rest of the country.

I cant see you getting an answer to your question, if they do want 90 day reports contrary to the amnesty, and nobody is doing 90 day because of the amnesty, nobody will ever know they are required.

• Thanks 1

Did my 90 day a few weeks ago online <10 minutes (I used Google Chrome).....my 90 day is due in July will probably do it online again.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Look for this on bottom of page, check off the box. 

*I have read and fully understand the above terms and conditions and agree to accept them

How were the lines at Immigration ?

My Extension isn't due until the first week of June but I may go in a week early. My next 90 day is due at the same time and I was going to see if I could do it at the same time (especially as I'd put some effort into coordinating that over the last year). 
It would kind of suck if they told me to come back 3 weeks later to do the 90 day, then have to go back 9 weeks after that to do the "bank book check" and then 3 weeks later to do the next 90 day again.

8 hours ago, Kerryd said:

How were the lines at Immigration ?

My Extension isn't due until the first week of June but I may go in a week early. My next 90 day is due at the same time and I was going to see if I could do it at the same time (especially as I'd put some effort into coordinating that over the last year). 
It would kind of suck if they told me to come back 3 weeks later to do the 90 day, then have to go back 9 weeks after that to do the "bank book check" and then 3 weeks later to do the next 90 day again.

I was in/out 15 minutes both times...:thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, petermik said:

I picked up my passport with new retirement extension granted last wednesday (22nd) at Jomtien and as my 90 day report was due on the 3rd May I enquired at the 90 day reporting desk as to whether I needed to do it...the chap simply took my passport and inserted a new paper informing me to report again 20th July.....no ifs or buts....job done :thumbsup:

The last 90-day I did in person was back in January. I'd been out of the country before that so as I understand it you can't do the 90-day online then but must report in person. Anyway, I'd filled in the TM47 but when my number was called found that I must have left it on one of the other seats I'd been sitting in, but which one? Not wanting to miss my slot, I just gave the IO my passport, and without batting an eyelid he just printed off the next reporting slip, no need for the TM47 at all it seems, even when you've recently returned to Thailand.

• Like 1

Did a 90 day yesterday, no need to do it but was in town and had passport with me and time to spare so wife dropped me off at the immigration gate, walked straight in via the sloping ramp on the left of the main door, temperature check and take a number, no one in that Q and only four in front of me at the 90 day desk.

Five minute wait only, every other chair marked with a red cross, everyone wearing a mask, exit via the main sliding glass door where a girl was opening them manually to let people go out only. 

Lots of parking space on the road so wife had parked the car practically opposite the immigration so not even far to walk. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So they didn't tell you it wasn't required and send you on your way ?

Roughly what time was that ? (Wondering 'cause I normally like to be there before they open and there is often a bigger crowd first thing in the morning.)

I'm guess the Amnesty has kicked the <deleted> out of the line ups. It'd almost be scary to go there and not see the place packed. I'd start wondering if something was wrong !

57 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

Did a 90 day yesterday, no need to do it but was in town and had passport with me and time to spare so wife dropped me off at the immigration gate, walked straight in via the sloping ramp on the left of the main door, temperature check and take a number, no one in that Q and only four in front of me at the 90 day desk.

Five minute wait only, every other chair marked with a red cross, everyone wearing a mask, exit via the main sliding glass door where a girl was opening them manually to let people go out only. 

Lots of parking space on the road so wife had parked the car practically opposite the immigration so not even far to walk. :smile:

Snap! Well, not for a 90-day report, I decided to hand in the proof that I still have 800K in the bank 3 months after the last retirement extension.

When I did that back in mid-December the guy who gives you your passport back the next day told me to come back in 3 months with proof, but didn't give me a form so he didn't seem terribly serious. Given what has been said on here recently it does indeed seem that the process is a bit haphazard and I was wondering if it was worth bothering? I'd got the bank book updated a week ago and I was near Soi 5 getting a haircut at the Rompho hairdressing salons so it was no hardship to pop down to Immigration.

I got there around 3:45 and you could count the number of customers on your fingers. The only desks open at that late hour seemed to be the annual extension ones. I tried giving the paperwork to the guy who told me to come back in 3 months but he just waved me to one side where there are two ladies dealing with the proof of money still being in the bank. There's even a sign up on the perspex screen saying that this is what they do, so it looks like they're taking it seriously. The boss lady accepted the paperwork and handed it to her sidekick, who spent five minutes inspecting it and typing something into her computer. Then she gave it back to me and said that was it finished, so I left. They've evidently got some sort of computer record of you doing this report, so it's not optional as has been suggested and I'm glad I did it, or it might have caused problems at the next renewal in December. this year

The 3 months was due in mid-March but at that time they had huge queues there so I wasn't going to try doing it. At the moment, Immigration is very quiet and as safe as anywhere, a good time to visit. Nobody mentioned the fact that I was doing the report after 4 months rather than 3, but it was obvious the money hadn't been touched and I was a month late for a good reason so I wasn't expecting any problems.

Anyway, the bottom line is that Immigration is safe and quiet at the moment to do anything that you need to, and they seem to be taking the 3-month proof of funds still being in the bank a lot more seriously than has been suggested.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kerryd said:

So they didn't tell you it wasn't required and send you on your way ?

Roughly what time was that ? (Wondering 'cause I normally like to be there before they open and there is often a bigger crowd first thing in the morning.)

I'm guess the Amnesty has kicked the <deleted> out of the line ups. It'd almost be scary to go there and not see the place packed. I'd start wondering if something was wrong !

I was  there around 3pm

• Like 1