TeaMonkey

If a COVID-19 vaccine was available today, would you take it   

201 members have voted

1. 1. [Poll] If a COVID-19 vaccine was available today, would you take it

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm confused

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2020 at 04:59 PM

11 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

If it comes in pill form and I can wash it down with Lysol... 

If not, I will wait and see how others do... 

ps. I have never had a flu shot. 

You may have been lucky, and had a very mild version which was good enough for your immune system to come out with all guns blazing.

I've had flu shots for about 30 years, every winter. Had a severe version once. You don't die, but you come close to wishing you could.

• Like 2

I would take it as soon as possible. Not only for my own sake - I never took a flu shot - but as much for the sake of others.

Besides, you guys may not get to choose yourself if you want to go to Thailand or travel to any other country.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

If it was available today then it would not have been through rigorous trials...

There is no way I would be taking anything that hadn't been proven 100% safe over a few years.

For the purpose of this poll the assumption would be that all the normal testing was done. It’s a poll, don’t worry about anything else.

20 hours ago, kenk24 said:

If it comes in pill form and I can wash it down with Lysol... 

If not, I will wait and see how others do... 

The worst case scenario for a new vaccine the way they are developing it... would be it did not create the antibodies needed.  I would want to take the vaccine, but I would also like the followup antibody test to make sure (vaccines do not always work the first time). 

I would take it earliest I could.

20 hours ago, kenk24 said:

Me either, although, I did think about taking one 3 years ago. ???? (I was in the USA)

Statistics: I'm overweight and over 65. I'm probably borderline diabetic type 2 and had severe allergies growing up.

1 hour ago, phantomfiddler said:

I would say that most people are only wearing the face masks so that they will not fall prey to some passing cop who needs 20,000 Bht ????

No, it has more to do with 'some' incriminating Thais. I don't want them to think 'dirty falang'.  Plus, it might help me from contacting it.

• Like 1

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

The real problem is that I may not have a choice in the matter. If you want to get the vaccine good for you. If I do not want to get the vaccine then the government will force me to get it. There is little doubt that this is how things will work out. I will fight it as long as possible. Then, when I can no longer get food, have a bank account, buy medicine, not see a dentist, travel, not see a doctor without government approval in the form of a document or chip verifying I have been vaccinated, then, at the point of this gun I will have a life and death choice to make. This is the future. We all have to decide how we want to live and die. This is not a drill. This is your life today now. You decide. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Retarded said:

I will wait a year until all the bug is cleared like a new model car. And I'm not sure whether I would take one made in China.

Why not ? The Wuhan Flu is Made In China And it Works Very Well.  :wai:

• Haha 1