Man stabs ex-wife in fight to see son

snoop1130

Man stabs ex-wife in fight to see son

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1588243805_1-org.jpg

A police officer holds up the scythe used in the fight early this morning (Apr 30). Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET:-- A domestic dispute over a father wanting to see his son early this morning (Apr 30) ended with the child’s mother being stabbed in the chest and the mother’s father also suffering knife wounds.

Both have been taken to Vachira Phuket Hospital.

Lt Col Sakchai Chunyong of the Phuket City Police was informed of the incident at 8:50am by officers at the 191 police emergency call centre.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/man-stabs-ex-wife-in-fight-to-see-son-75909.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-04-30

5 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

I imagine things throughout the country are getting more tense everyday. Loss of jobs, general depression and particularly no alcohol. No excuse for what this guy did, but I can see it becoming more common.

Do you seriously think that adding alcohol to the equation, would have solved this domestic dispute? Normally alcohol is the cause of these problems.....

9 hours ago, rasmus5150 said:

Do you seriously think that adding alcohol to the equation, would have solved this domestic dispute? Normally alcohol is the cause of these problems.....

And the lack of it... 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

I imagine things throughout the country are getting more tense everyday. Loss of jobs, general depression and particularly no alcohol. No excuse for what this guy did, but I can see it becoming more common.

Surely all the emotions will be released when suddenly being dried up on alcohol after all the years. Quite dangerous on a nation wide scale.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Surely all the emotions will be released when suddenly being dried up on alcohol after all the years. Quite dangerous on a nation wide scale.

No doubt some will switch to drugs if they are desperate enough.

On 5/1/2020 at 12:41 AM, rasmus5150 said:

If he had been drinking he would no doubt have used a gun rather than the scythe.

A gun being easier to carry

• Haha 1