Nissan stable in Thailand?

Because of the huge problems in Nissan Japan over the Ghosn affair, then yes Nissan does have monetary and management problems in japan, but whether this would affect Nissan worldwide (ie: thailand) is unknown.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, pineapple01 said:

Some SUVs are just Trucks with a Shed n extra Chairs inside. i only know Volvo and Honda do genuine ones , but no doubt members here know of many more genuine SUVs.

The MU7 is long gone....????

There is a very long list of SUV's, including Bentley and Rolls Royce.....????

Check with the dealer - I understand these deals are for staff involved with the covid pandemic: doctors, nurses, police, etc. 

There is a 600K discount on some xtrail models. Try, you never know your luck. 

http://www.headlightmag.com/special-price-nissan-x-trail-minorchange-covid19/

My wife probably quailifies, but she is not so interested in nissan. 

Edited by DavisH
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 7:56 PM, steve187 said:

that's 250,000, its over priced in the 1st place

All cars are overpriced in Thailand. Why do you think this one, with 250k off, is more overpriced than the others? Which ones do you consider fair priced? And why?

Yeah, I'd say Nissan is the weakest position right now to make it through this virus. The Ghosn affair revealed deep financial issues they've been trying to cover. They haven't been moving as many cars as they claim for the past several years. They haven't had the money to put into R&D. Most of their line up has received only minor updates. Their flagship sports cars have remained largely the same for a decade. Articles in the States say it's become a "bargain basement" brand, only moving cars through promotions and deep discounts. Otherwise, they're not too appealing. They've even started some sort of rental service, where a monthly flat fee allows you to change or return you cars as you like. Then currently all over this site right now, I'm getting "CarE For You" ads where they'll come deliver you a car for test drive and sale. Man.

But, they're all in some bit of trouble given the situation. The wife's been noticing more car ads and has been hinting at them. New Toyotas for like 5000 a month. No, I really don't want a car. I got us a Yamaha motorbike not long ago and it gets us around. You should see how the cars are stacked up at the condos around us, everyday the security guards helping them squeeze down the sois and into whatever space they can. Oh yeah, that sure looks fun. Her bro-in-law not long ago had to get rid of his pickup. I only ever saw it sitting in its space gathering dust. He hardly ever got any holidays and rarely got to drive it. Yet there it sat with him making those payments, just to tell everyone that was his truck I guess. Yeah, nah.

Edited by CrunchWrapSupreme
clean up

Yes it clearly states in Thai that these offers are only for medical staff. government agencies and military personnel involved in  COVID-19

* โปรโมชั่น สำหรับบุคลากรทางการแพทย์ และ หน่วยงานราชการที่ช่วยเหลือ COVID-19 เช่น ทหาร ตำรวจ หรือ ราชการอื่นๆ สอบถามที่ดีลเลอร์นิสสัน ทั่วประเทศ (สำหรับลูกค้าอาชีพอื่น สอบถามที่ดีลเลอร์อีกครั้ง มีส่วนลดหลายแสนบาท)

• Like 2

On 5/11/2020 at 2:06 PM, Don Mega said:

any good deals on Navara's ?

DOnt know if you want new or second hand, but amazingly second almost new are , i think cheap, compared with new price.

There is an amazing drop, even with navarra's just a year old.

Well se for yourself  https://www.one2car.com/en/cars-for-sale/nissan/np-300-navara

On 5/12/2020 at 12:10 PM, transam said:

The MU7 is long gone....????

There is a very long list of SUV's, including Bentley and Rolls Royce.....????

And not to be outdone the Santa Agata tractor builders have a new SUV  image.jpeg.8771e8fa2916ba070454f5666245a437.jpeg

It's called the Lamborghini Urus and you can bet Urass it's expensive.

And lo and behold Bugatti has an SUV reminiscent of a London taxicab. Yes, it's the Bugatti Spartacus. Not for slaves. image.jpeg.e94a4fbc2024468e0d87bb3232b84697.jpeg

Suitable for wealthy Saudis to whizz around among the dunes.

2 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

DOnt know if you want new or second hand, but amazingly second almost new are , i think cheap, compared with new price.

There is an amazing drop, even with navarra's just a year old.

Well se for yourself  https://www.one2car.com/en/cars-for-sale/nissan/np-300-navara

Thanks but my next pickup will be purchased new.