Foreigners demanding Western privilege in Thailand

Pravda

20 hours ago, pineapple01 said:

Rolex are repaired by Rolex in Bkk.  A decent place in Udon wouldnt touch it

Says who? The watch repair shop is directly across from Central Plaza in Udon Thani. They advertize Rolex repairs on their window and are excellent. 

On 6/12/2020 at 12:08 PM, worgeordie said:

Some people have too much time on their hands,lockdown fever,

regards Worgeordie

Was about to say the exact same thing.

They say the lockdown is causing mental issues to some.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:15 AM, northsouthdevide said:

If I didn't like it more here than my country of origin, I would move back. 

I don't like double pricing at national parks, 

And I find it difficult to tolerate the complete lack of driver training, and road safety. 

It even annoys me when sometimes a blue plastic pipe springs a leak, or our pump makes funny noises..... 

But apart from all that, I absolutely love being here in the land of smiles, and wouldn't have it any other way. 

How can one not get annoyed, yesterday employed a guy to cut of a few limbs from a tall tree, which were also growing into HIS power lines, he managed to bring down my internet cable, pulling the cable clips off the house and power pole, while he was re-attaching to the house he broke the washing machine i spent 2 hrs repairing it, and i had to pay him 300 baht about 3 hrs work which he went of to spend leaving me to repair said W/M and my internet cable 1.5 mt lower. ???? :cheesy: or ????

T rust I n T hailand

2 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

How can one not get annoyed, yesterday employed a guy to cut of a few limbs from a tall tree, which were also growing into HIS power lines, he managed to bring down my internet cable, pulling the cable clips off the house and power pole, while he was re-attaching to the house he broke the washing machine i spent 2 hrs repairing it, and i had to pay him 300 baht about 3 hrs work which he went of to spend leaving me to repair said W/M and my internet cable 1.5 mt lower. ???? :cheesy: or ????

T rust I n T hailand

How did he break the washing machine ?

They all assimilated.  As do ALL IMMIGRANTS EVERYWHERE over time.

They all assimilated.  As do ALL IMMIGRANTS EVERYWHERE over time.

So how's the assimilation of Muslims going in the UK?  Seems to be taking rather a long time, don't you think?

• Haha 1