No more prostitution in Pathum Thani, declare police

snoop1130

12 hours ago, drbeach said:

What about Pattani and Yala? Those provinces don't strike me as being very "prostitute friendly".

Hey dont kid yourself go south of there to the boarder Sungai Golok It's Malaysia's back yard 

56 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

Just 'cos they're muslims, don't mean they don't like sex.....Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan....you name any country, there's always hookers..ain't it grand!!

in order to be classed as 'hooker' they have to receive money for their services, so I don't think this qualifies 

1 hour ago, ChrisY1 said:

Just 'cos they're muslims, don't mean they don't like sex.....Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan....you name any country, there's always hookers..ain't it grand!!

Even in Saudi Arabia there is hookers, I didn't go there I was to frightened of getting caught didn't fancy getting my head chopped off over a bonk  

12 hours ago, drbeach said:

What about Pattani and Yala? Those provinces don't strike me as being very "prostitute friendly".

Plenty in Pattani, just look at the karaoke places outside the hotels. 

15 hours ago, ToThailand said:

That officer is living in a fairytale cause no matter what they do it will never go away from thailand in any province.  ????‍♂️

Not really. He's just saying what he's expected to say. He doesn't believe it and he doesn't expect anyone else to believe it either. But the 'right thing' has been done. That's the Thai way, with no-one having to actually do anything at all.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

There will be no prostitutes in this area ever again!” the officer announced.

I remember one saying there were none to be found in Pattaya too.... that made joke of the year top tier!

8 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

It's just north of Bangkok proper, you probably know Rangsit.

Thing is, this isn't the farang hookers bars, this is like every town or city in Thailand, it's domestic prostitution.

They all try to look at prostitution as being a farang issue, Pattaya, Phuket, Nana Plaza etc. 

Yet the majority of prostitution is Thai men and Thai hookers in your local karaoke bar. A fact they try to airbrush out of their consciousness.  

I read some where a few years ago that it was reckoned that About two thirds of the Thai adult male population use prostitution in some form.

• Like 2

'IF' this is true, I congratulate Thailand on managing to buck the entire world wide trend of job losses by the creation of thousands of jobs for prostitutes in other areas.

Though maybe they have just been re-named ' hotel bedroom ceiling inspectors '

• Like 1