Bangkok: "We'll refuse to close again - that'll be the end of us" - Shabu restaurant tells government where to go

webfact

LOL... is Thailand the ONLY country where the 2nd wave came up? Comparing the entire world, Thailand did very much better than some of the 'best' isn't it?

As adults, should not we comment with some responsibility? Should we just shout aloud in public what comes freely into our biased minds?

Honestly, is this happening only here at TVF?

• Confused 5

Just now, wotsdermatter said:

In fact, if you check the records, from day one, Viet Nam has done it better than any other country and is still refusing to allow people in.

'nuf sed

Im comparing it with western countries. That is where most posters who put down Thailand come from. 'nuf sed 2

• Haha 1

the Covid-19 doesn't have any good faith

My highest respect for the COVID-19, albeit the chaos it is creating!

But a good lesson for the developed, educated and intelligent humans to learn from this virus.

Comparatively, how appalling the human behaviour is... putting it very mildly, of course.

Right or wrong... Just because the government has fumbled and drop the baal with the egyptian fiasco doesn't mean others should put the public in danger just out of spite and misdirected anger...  

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do they really think anybody can expect from any government and all government workers perfection all the time?

"All the time"????

what baffles me, is the
people expecting governments globally to be working perfectly FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER
people expecting governments to actually be concerned about "saving lives" FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER
people expecting governments not to take advantage of a situation to push political agendas FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER

But that's just me????‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

me too. i hit the road and nothing going to stop me now. 

and i got to tell you if i have not contracted the virus after what i have been doing for the past 5 weeks then nobody is. :clap2:

I have a friend in his 60s been doing that 3 times a day for the last 30 years!