Wife always getting angry and short tempered..

11 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You're just making excuses.

Rearing children isn't difficult or tiring, most of the day they're at school.

My son requires about 1 hour a day attention from each parent, if that.

He's been able to use the internet since age 3.

There are 3 adults in the house, no special food prep for him, he eats whatever we're eating.

Well, I'm a very empathetic guy, I try to see her side, she was awoken a lot at night by the kid walking out of the bedroom when it was 3, screaming.

I do think apart from anatomy, being judged mostly on looks, women do have that added strain of having to care for children. I noticed it was only from the time she had children that she started to behave more boss-like and women learn to be boss with children. It's not good.

Anyway, boy did the tiffs and temper flare ups increase as she approached 40. It was really pronounced.

Edited by Logosone

Hormonal changes?

go get blood tests and check hormones and vitamin d 

in fact I guarantee every Thai not supplementing is likely deficient in vitamin d as are most people in general. This vitamin affects hormone levels.

you might be surprised how much changes in hormone levels can affect mood. This could be a reason.

I buy vitamin d anyway and wife and I take all the time

Edited by NightSky

38 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Didn't stop Sinatra from leaving.

It's not about her. It's about you. Are you happy living with someone like that? Or would you be happier with an attractive, fun, sexy 18, 25 or 30 year old (or indeed 40 year old if you're 90 for the very fit silverbacks).

He won't be happy if he leaves his daughter in a bad situation and cannot get to see her. 

22 hours ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

That doesn't make a shred of difference at the end of the day. 10 minutes after it's just back to normal. If sex was the answer there would never be any break up's, divorces etc..

Maybe 10 minutes is the problem.

Just now, AlfHuy said:

I had my men-menopause in Europe and bought myself a BMW. 

I've been thinking about a Honda CBR 300, if I had a longer 'permission to stay' I'd probably buy one.

I had a Honda Bros in the Uk (400cc) then a Yamaha Bulldog (1,100cc) in my 50s.

Edited by BritManToo
typo

8 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I learned a long time ago, if you are the banker and you control the funds, you control it all, suffice to say, if the wife ever tried to be like my x, she would soon become x number 2, quicker than an ant could pass wind, that said, this girl knows what makes me tick and to what extent she can push my buttons, lets just say the previous life she had wasn't what it is today and she sees that daily when she visits her family, heading to 40 with 4 kids as a single mother would not be fun for her, yes, let the fun begin, if she ever dared !

you certainly should have to right to make deposits.......

2 minutes ago, rumak said:

you certainly should have to right to make deposits.......

I saw last week a couple.

She around 40 and he looked like mid 60s.

They were in a small shopping mall. She was bossing him around and then showing towards the end of the corridor.

I continued my shopping. What did I see? Both standing in front of an ATM. He, putting his card in and she, her eyes fixed on the machine.

Shortly after, she was trying some new shoes on.

If my GF ever would dare to "spy" on my available bank balance, she would get a proper kick in her backside.

Often enough, she is trying to see my pin, when I pay in Tesco or the likes.

Hide it, if not, one day you wake up and she has been out shopping or withdrawing some funds for MAMA 555

2 hours ago, Logosone said:

Think of Jefri Bolkiah, who had 3 wives when 40 women all vied to be his 4th wife, knowing, he constantly had sex with a rotating roster of 40 women

OK,  i had to google old Jefri ( and his 20 other parts to his name).   Look,  i am just as handsome

as him so why did he get all those perks ?   oh,  money .   hmmmmmm 

Well,  he is a lucky one.   Seems to have better luck than that other Jeffrey

I realize I am probably alot less tolerant than most. But, I feel life is short, and we have to make the most of it! So, I would move on. 

In terms of the kids, the courts are ruling quite favorably for the spouse who is providing the bulk of the funds, these days. So, that should not be a big issue. Sounds like she is simply taking you for granted. That kind of sourpuss attitude would not be tolerated by me, nor many others on this forum. She is not carrying her weight as a human being, and sounds like she has outlived her worthiness as a spouse. 

• Like 1

I realize I am probably alot less tolerant than most. But, I feel life is short, and we have to make the most of it! So, I would move on. 

In terms of the kids, the courts are ruling quite favorably for the spouse who is providing the bulk of the funds, these days. So, that should not be a big issue. Sounds like she is simply taking you for granted. That kind of sourpuss attitude would not be tolerated by me, nor many others on this forum. She is not carrying her weight as a human being, and sounds like she has outlived her worthiness as a spouse. 

Also, if you moved on, there would be a chance she would gain "some perspective". 

19 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've been thinking about a Honda CBR 300, if I had a longer 'permission to stay' I'd probably buy one.

I had a Honda Bros in the Uk (400cc) then a Yamaha Bulldog (1,100cc) in my 50s.

Real mid-life crisis guys do Ducati's these days.

And they also tell the sales guys to remove the newbie big biker software (eTraining wheels) during the dealer delivery prep.

PS, check your insurance coverage.

22 hours ago, Don Mega said:

hahaha am bored. Kicked my missus to the kerb last night and am waiting a rental to arrive.

I am waiting for Karma to catch up with you. I just wish that Karma can Fix you up for Life .????

15 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Real mid-life crisis guys do Ducati's these days.

And they also tell the sales guys to remove the newbie big biker software (eTraining wheels) during the dealer delivery prep.

PS, check your insurance coverage.

M/c insurance always government minimum.

I prefer single cylinder or V-twin.

Honda 300 is very affordable at around 45k for a 2014 ABS model.

Had a pal with a Ducati, it was in parts more often than it was working.

I prefer a bike that starts when I press the button.

Edited by BritManToo

Maybe if you guys would shave once a month,  take a shower,  and not walk around with females

half your age ,   maybe then you might find what most of my friends think is a normal relationship.

oops,   sorry.........  for a second there i was "channeling"  Nancy L.   Ahaaaa !   she is here !

My apologies Nancy.     Can you tell us if its true that many women seem to get depressed

later in life and stop caring for their partners ?

not trying to troll.     a bit droll perhaps.    

Edited by rumak
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

M/c insurance always government minimum.

I prefer single cylinder or V-twin.

Honda 300 is very affordable at around 45k for a 2014 ABS model.

they are nice ......... no need to go bigger than that 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, rumak said:

OK,  i had to google old Jefri ( and his 20 other parts to his name).   Look,  i am just as handsome

as him so why did he get all those perks ?   oh,  money .   hmmmmmm 

Well,  he is a lucky one.   Seems to have better luck than that other Jeffrey

Good old Jefri. He's in Chiang Mai now you know?

Because he and his brother hit the jackpot and oil was found in Brunei for a long time he and his brother were the richest people on planet earth for a while. And of course they owned a whole country. Even though they were already allowed to have 4 wives Jefri came up with a better set up. He had a huge pleasure palace built that included a quasi-disco. He paid scouts to recruit models, actresses, playmates, prostitutes. They were told they would receive 20,000 USD to come for a few weeks holidays to Brunei. Where they were asked to dance at the discotheque, about 40 at a time. The prince would then appear. Make his rounds and pick whatever girl he fancied for the night. American, Filipina, Indonesian or Thai. The joke was, they all knew he had 3 wives, all knew he'd screw all the other girls, but they all dreamt of becoming wife no.4 and tried so hard to please.

Most girls received 300,000 USD in the end, including very expensive jewellery, clothes etc.

I just finished reading Jilllian Lauren's "Some Girls: My life in a harem". Lauren was one of those harem girls and gives the full story.

Funny you should mention the other Jeffrey, Jefri makes him look like an amateur.

23 hours ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Saturday afternoon and trolling on the internet. Where did it all go wrong for YOU?? Your 'life' is no doubt worse than even mine is. Poor sod.

I would look at what i posted before calling other people poor Sod's . Damn, if you are asking people on here for an answer to your love life , or relationship , i think the only poor Sod is yourself . If any of us would say , break up with here would you do it ??? If any of us would say go out to get laid somewhere , would you do it ?? If any of us would say get her to ask a friend to join you guys in the bedroom , would you do it ??? Why ask other people that aren't even your close friends to help you thru your relationship problems ??? I would ask myself those qeustions first before ever asking strangers the same ones . And then getting irritated when you get reactions like these ????? WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ???? 

• Like 2