Wife always getting angry and short tempered..

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I provided my step-daughter with a home, food and a university education (from age 11, she's 22 now).

She says she'll take care of me in my old age.

I have an 8 year old son as a backup plan.

Consider yourself as lucky

i have done exactly the same for my step daughter, she answers to my messages

only 1 time a year, when i wish her an happy birthday. She is at the university in Bkk now.

And my 23 yo daughter, an artist travelling around the world (Except Thailand unfortunately) 

at least before the covid crisis, messages me only when she is short on money.

I assume since already a very long time i should only relieve on myself for my old age

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 473geo said:

My wife likes Thai soaps, I tend to play cards on the computer

My wife rolls her eyes as I watch my endless Star Trek (various incarnations), I roll my eyes as she watches her Lakorns, and what appears to be endless singing contests!

God Bless married life lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

Consider yourself as lucky

i have done exactly the same for my step daughter, she answers to my messages

only 1 time a year, when i wish her an happy birthday. She is at the university in Bkk now.

And my 23 yo daughter, an artist travelling around the world (Except Thailand unfortunately) 

at least before the covid crisis, messages me only when she is short on money.

I assume since already a very long time i should only relieve on myself for my old age

Ive got two daughters and a son.

I'm working on the principle that my youngest daughter, and I love her to death, would leave me to sleep under a freeway overpass. My son would probably just pay someone else to take care of me, but eldest daughter would always take care of me

• Like 1

Sounds like my experiences in my last long relationship (which ended earlier this year, my partner was 50) - the answer in my case was peri-menopause and menopause, hers, not mine.

Problem lasted 4 years, got worse over the last year.  I asked some of her friends and family for help, I even recorded some of her rants and passed them on to her family/friends; of which, none believed me.  I had the problem, she did not!!

When my physical health started declining, with no help coming, I had to move out.  My health has improved.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Fact is your relations are based on money you said it your self when mine misbehaves i pay her less. So she is staying with you for money and you control her by the flow of money. That is fine that is your choice but not all woman are like that. Sure if you want a woman half your age and much nicer looking you will have to pay. Especially if you have bad social skills (like you admitted too).

You think a 64 year old with good social skills can attract a 30 year old woman?

(with anything apart from a nice house and money)

I'm putting you on ignore, as you have nothing to say that's worth my time reading.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You think a 64 year old with good social skills can attract a 30 year old woman?

(with anything apart from a nice house and money)

I'm putting you on ignore, as you have nothing to say that's worth my time reading.

Bit touchy arent we.. no problem. You and i see relations totally different. 

And I think it would be hard with such a high age difference. Not impossible but certainly hard. It might happen.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I've never found there to be two sides to a relationship story.

Women only ever take, that's the reality of life.

I've known many really nice guys, friendly, intelligent, good company..

Women only ever took from them.

The only guy I ever met that took from woman was a complete violent psycho.

Women really loved him.

I suppose the reason is that many women are also spycopates for the most part that's why we always love and lose them and we love to make ourselves suffer and we repeat and repeat and repeat.....as sadists. This because someone said crazy world.

On 7/18/2020 at 4:24 AM, lemonjelly said:

Food....  order some food in, mentally spicy somtam usually cheers them up

Can use it as a litmus test..if doesnt work have your bags ready and a Grab taxi waiting outside!

The Somtam solution.....the final straw of unhappy men all over LOS

• Haha 1

Everyone has a different "capacity for love" , if either of you have a lower capacity, likely a long term relationship together will not work out.  Also, IMO, marriages take 1000% more work when children are involved.  

https://positivepsychologynews.com/news/margaret-greenberg/2007021496#:~:text=Love and the Capacity to Love is defined as “valuing,29).

My besty is married to a Japanese woman for over 25 years.They are financialy well off.2 young kids.He let her get away with all this "my culture is different " <deleted> in the early days ,to explain her weird behaviour.And at the beginning it was kinda cute.Over the years she became more controlling and unreasonable. Now she has transformed into a real life Godzilla who doesnt stop nagging and  making his life an unbelievable  misery from dawn till dusk.He has zero sex life as they havent even slept together in years. He cannot get out of the relationship coz he will lose most of his assets and he is terrified of coming home to find she has taken the kids to Japan to live.

I worry for his mental health at times.

Hope you have a better outcome.

• Sad 4

2 hours ago, thelovedone said:

. He cannot get out of the relationship coz he will lose most of his assets and he is terrified of coming home to find she has taken the kids to Japan to live.

How old could the kids be if they've been married for 25 years?

• Like 1

On 7/19/2020 at 8:54 PM, 473geo said:

We were on holiday in Cha aam walking down a back street, looking for a particular place to eat, it was baking hot, we had the young children with us and my wife suggested we get a taxi. I said it can't be far now, bottom lip came out and she strutted off down the road. We still laugh about it now. 

I don't need to fabricate my life, there have been enough ups and downs to make it worthwhile appreciating what I have now

If you are telling the real truth you are the exception to the rule. You have no point to make on this thread, IMO, if you don't know what it's like to live with the harpy from hell.

On 7/20/2020 at 1:07 AM, BritManToo said:

I've never found there to be two sides to a relationship story.

Women only ever take, that's the reality of life.

I've known many really nice guys, friendly, intelligent, good company..

Women only ever took from them.

The only guy I ever met that took from woman was a complete violent psycho.

Women really loved him.

Women only, IMO, really "love" bad men. They use good men. Not for nothing the saying "nice men get washed away". Many movies deal with it. I tried to be nice to women all my life and got used many times. I can't be nasty, so I just gave up on all women.

One movie I liked was 500 days of Summer.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 12:09 AM, worgeordie said:

It's not all about the money,and she has more than me,go figure.

From all your posts you have a very dim view of women,you just

cannot accept there are good ones too, as you have probably never met one.

regards worgeordie

I've been friends with many women, but it always turned to poo if we became more than friends. I guess I just wasn't bad enough.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1