How do Decent Thai women find Decent Expats in Thailand?

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

How about ThaiFriendly?

I was on ThaiFriendly for a while during my recent lull between relationships. Sadly, the main thing I learned was the complex of reasons why many Thai women do have a problem finding a partner. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Enzian said:

I was on ThaiFriendly for a while during my recent lull between relationships. Sadly, the main thing I learned was the complex of reasons why many Thai women do have a problem finding a partner. 

I bet you banged every one you met though.

If you didn't, there's something wrong with you.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, checkered flag said:

Years ago, I took my wife camping in the US. She thought camping was staying in a motel instead of a hotel. No way was she going to sleep on the ground. Camping is sort of a fad thing now, but three single professional young women camping isn't  real. 

There are plenty of available young Thai women, but you need to get into their environment. You don't meet them in a bar or Pattaya. 

I'm kinda with your woman on the camping thing.

Camping means the ground floor of the motel for me!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

I'm kinda with your woman on the camping thing.

Camping means the ground floor of the motel for me!

I prefer 'glam-ping' staying at the most expensive hotel the person I am with can afford.

• Sad 1

On 7/21/2020 at 5:14 PM, geoff65 said:

You be very surprised how much you earn by blogging all comes down the amount of traffic your website is receiving and what you have on he site, he has Adsense and affiliate links.

I never noticed any ads when I checked his site for more photos (disappointed) so no hits from me. Thank you AdBlocker. ????

On 7/21/2020 at 6:09 PM, wolf81 said:

I don't know why people think the ideal girl should be a virgin. Personally I prefer woman with a bit more experience who know what they like and want. 

Marrying a virgin is a huge risk. You don't know if she's any good in bed. She doesn't really know if she enjoys sex, etc...

I agree, best for me if they have done a few laps of the block and are down to get dirty...... and be no older than 25 or weigh more than 45kg.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Such as?

IMO such are in rather short supply when it comes to expats. I haven't seen many churches in Pattaya.

Where do decent people meet other decent people in your home country? While working, through  introductions by other decent people, hobbies, sports, etc. Certainly not when hanging out in red light districts.

1 hour ago, dbrenn said:

Where do decent people meet other decent people in your home country? While working, through  introductions by other decent people, hobbies, sports, etc. Certainly not when hanging out in red light districts.

Rather significant then, that we are not talking about our home countries. Thailand is different, which is why we are there. If we wanted home country relationships we'd stay there.

The Op was about where THAI GIRLS meet "decent" farangs, whatever that means. Ergo, where do those elusive expats ( that are not having a good time with rented girls ) hang out so that "decent" whatever that means, Thai girls can meet them.

Perhaps they should take up golf, as that is about the only sport expats take part in in LOS.

Your more specific suggestions are?

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Rather significant then, that we are not talking about our home countries. Thailand is different, which is why we are there. If we wanted home country relationships we'd stay there.

The Op was about where THAI GIRLS meet "decent" farangs, whatever that means. Ergo, where do those elusive expats ( that are not having a good time with rented girls ) hang out so that "decent" whatever that means, Thai girls can meet them.

Perhaps they should take up golf, as that is about the only sport expats take part in in LOS.

Your more specific suggestions are?

I met my wife through work. That's one suggestion. A friend met his wife through charity work. That's two suggestions.

The methods of meeting other decent people in Thailand are really no different from the western world. Hang out in decent places, and you meet decent people. 

Decent people are honest and compassionate people, who have your best interests at heart. There are lots of them around, if you look in the right places, and treat them in a reciprocal way. It's the same as back home. 

Edited by dbrenn

45 minutes ago, dbrenn said:

I met my wife through work. That's one suggestion. A friend met his wife through charity work. That's two suggestions.

The methods of meeting other decent people in Thailand are really no different from the western world. Hang out in decent places, and you meet decent people. 

Decent people are honest and compassionate people, who have your best interests at heart. There are lots of them around, if you look in the right places, and treat them in a reciprocal way. It's the same as back home. 

I'm not trying to be combative, but I never found a "decent" place to hang out in in LOS, though that was fine, as I didn't want to meet decent women.

Seriously, I just don't know of anywhere in LOS that could be described as "decent" to meet decent women in, other than museums and the art gallery near MBK. ( Come to it I don't know anywhere where I live that I want to meet decent women in. Not into bars, and that's about it- other than church ).

Re the OP, obviously work was not an option for the girls to meet rich farang expats, or they wouldn't be complaining. Like me, they can't find the place to find decent people ( in their case rich farang expat men ).

Decent people are honest and compassionate people, who have your best interests at heart. There are lots of them around,

Do tell. Just about all the decent women I've ever met were married, and the ones that weren't turned out to be not decent at all.

if you look in the right places

Those are a very well kept secret, as I've never found them. It's not as though I never looked for the mythical utopia of decent people.

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm not trying to be combative, but I never found a "decent" place to hang out in in LOS, though that was fine, as I didn't want to meet decent women.

Seriously, I just don't know of anywhere in LOS that could be described as "decent" to meet decent women in, other than museums and the art gallery near MBK. ( Come to it I don't know anywhere where I live that I want to meet decent women in. Not into bars, and that's about it- other than church ).

Re the OP, obviously work was not an option for the girls to meet rich farang expats, or they wouldn't be complaining. Like me, they can't find the place to find decent people ( in their case rich farang expat men ).

Decent people are honest and compassionate people, who have your best interests at heart. There are lots of them around,

Do tell. Just about all the decent women I've ever met were married, and the ones that weren't turned out to be not decent at all.

if you look in the right places

Those are a very well kept secret, as I've never found them. It's not as though I never looked for the mythical utopia of decent people.

Oh dear. I feel sorry for you, and wish all here the very best of luck in finding someone decent. It may happen when you least expect it.

Thailand reflects the temperament of the observer. 

• Like 1

Just now, dbrenn said:

Oh dear. I feel sorry for you, and wish all here the very best of luck in finding someone decent. It may happen when you least expect it.

I truly loved Thailand, but it was better when I stuck with non decent women that only stayed as long as I liked them. Getting married to a "decent" woman was my mistake, to my everlasting sorrow.

I'm not looking, but as with all things I might meet someone when I least expect to.

Enjoy your life; it doesn't last long and we don't get to go back and change the mistakes we make.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dbrenn said:

In another post, he said he could no longer live on B25,000/mo and took his B800K back to the UK to live. So that's the answer.

Decent women can be found in decent places, but it might take time to get to know. Maybe doing volunteer work if permitted, jogging in the park, or even meeting a nurse in the hospital. You definitely won't find many hanging around falong places. 

First you need to work on speaking  polite Thai. Just like English, there are real differences in politeness and first impression is very important. Tell the old ladies around you that you want to meet a decent girl, they might surprise you with someone very nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I used to meet Thai nurses freelancing in night clubs ........ if that's any help.

I remember having a conversation with the female owner of my local Coffee shop.

Nice lady in her 50's, obviously a retired sex worker of some sort in her younger years.

She said to me, "I remember in the good old days when I was young, and it was only girls like me having sex for money with foreigners, you could easily make a good living but now everyone's doing it, teachers, nurses, office girls, they're all selling themselves to foreigners on ThaiFriendly, Tinder etc., there's just too much competition"

Hmm. That's the kind of advice one would expect from a retired sex worker, so no surprises there.

2 hours ago, checkered flag said:

In another post, he said he could no longer live on B25,000/mo and took his B800K back to the UK to live. So that's the answer.

Decent women can be found in decent places, but it might take time to get to know. Maybe doing volunteer work if permitted, jogging in the park, or even meeting a nurse in the hospital. You definitely won't find many hanging around falong places. 

First you need to work on speaking  polite Thai. Just like English, there are real differences in politeness and first impression is very important. Tell the old ladies around you that you want to meet a decent girl, they might surprise you with someone very nice.

it's true that learning to speak the language politely helps a lot too.