Where Are World Club Land And Apis Kindergarten?

PeaceBlondie

Thanks for the photo; that should be easy to spot. I guess I am on other errands when I pass by that phallus, or maybe it's nighttime. Say I'm coming from the canal road-Floral expo intersection, east toward Hang Dong Road. Is it before I get to Hang Dong Road, and is it on the left or right? Besides that, I thought the road from the floral expo-night safari didn't end at CM-HD road, but continued around as one of the ring roads.

Does anybody have a map that shows it? Thanks. I know I'm easily confused with directions, but it isn't clear at all yet. I understand compass directions.

Thanks for the photo; that should be easy to spot. I guess I am on other errands when I pass by that phallus, or maybe it's nighttime. Say I'm coming from the canal road-Floral expo intersection, east toward Hang Dong Road. Is it before I get to Hang Dong Road, and is it on the left or right? Besides that, I thought the road from the floral expo-night safari didn't end at CM-HD road, but continued around as one of the ring roads.

Does anybody have a map that shows it? Thanks. I know I'm easily confused with directions, but it isn't clear at all yet. I understand compass directions.

If you follow the floral expo/Night Safari road east from the canal road intersection, it terminates at the lights on Hang Dong road. World Club Land entrance is on the right hand side at that junction and APIS is a couple of hundred meters in World Club.

Not like PeaceBlondie to pass on a nice big phallus. :o

Anyway, as to the road continuing as one of the ring roads, keep in mind there are TWO very big 4 lane roads going East-West connecting the Canal Road and the Hang Dong Road. One of them was newly constructed for the Night Safari / Flora Expo and was completely unnessesary given that a couple hundred meters further north is ALREADY a big 4 lane highway connecting the Canal Road and Hang Dong road and that one indeed continues on East as the Outer Ring.

World Club is in between those two East-West Roads on the Hang Dong Road side.

So it's actually easiest to explain when coming down the Hang Dong Road, then its like:

Airport Plaza Intersection (Start of Hang Dong Road)

Pass Tesco on left, keep going past small traffic lights

Pass underpass/ traffic lights of the Middle Ring road, keep going

Get to traffic lights for the Night Safari / Flora Expo Road, keep going

AND RIGHT AFTER THOSE traffic lights and BEFORE you get to the Outer Ring Road traffic lights (Samoeng Intersection) there you will see the entrance to World Club on the right along with p1p's Mythical Giant Phallus. :D

Cheers,

Chanchao

Edited by chanchao

Thanks to everybody for the instructions. Now, come to think of it, one of those roads from the canal to HD road does end at HD road, and it must be the Night Safari unnecessary road. So, if I'm heading south on HD road, I'll have to make a right turn (or U turn) to get into Phallus World Club. It's a wide road, and right is my blind side, so I just never noticed, which is unusual, as chanchao points out. I always notice such things in front of me. Okay, I've got it and I'll come there today.