Does your wife still have 'it'?

2long

Does your wife still have 'it'?  

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Concur with that. If I ever finished with my one that would be it for me. Sod going through the whole charade all over again. No thanks.

i've said the same thing.    SIX times already.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not going to brag, but am very very happily married to my bestie going on 14 years now.

What's the recipe to my success, after being burnt the first time, well, it's my way of the f'kn highway so she tells me, got that from me she did ????

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Not sure about the rest of your guys, but after over a decade with the same woman, the sex is just not that exciting anymore, and she is beautiful.

Fortunately, what I loved about her to begin with, was her personality and her humor. It was later that I found out how good a heart she has, how steady and emotionally consistent she is, how excellent a family she has, and how smart she is. Those have all been major bonuses! 

I could almost swear you are that guy in CR  that used to post the same thing over and over.

Given that I like some other of your posts though.....  I will say i am happy that you found the one for you.      

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, rumak said:

I could almost swear you are that guy in CR  that used to post the same thing over and over.

Given that I like some other of your posts though.....  I will say i am happy that you found the one for you.      

Yep, he's like a parrot.

Just now, teacherclaire said:

2long's too short?

My alias/name purely refers to how long I thought I had been in Thailand when I joined Thai Visa.... over 16 years ago!... and has nothing to do with any part(s) of my body, although nasal hair is becoming an issue! ????????????

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, 2long said:

Thanks for your valued contribution. Like most adults, if there's a thread or poll I don't like or think is daft I use this new special feature called 'scroll past'.

It´s threads like this that makes this forum sink to an absurdly low level of IQ. This was so bad that it was actually totally impossible to just pass by.

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, rumak said:

Keyser,  thank you for answering the arrogant mr smith.     always a few on forums that think they

are above it all.     i don't do name calling (like him)............ so thanks for filling in the gap  

No worries, pal. Yea I have his number marked, seen him many times looking down from his ivory tower in his little idylic perfect world (or so he wishes) Irony is he left his family to go to the UK and now he can't get back ???? Not so perfect after all.

3 hours ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

'Interesting' I couldn't think of anything LESS interesting. If you really think that would be interesting then you really do need to get out more..a lot more.

They'd just say they gave up on the sex and bought a cat or two (sometimes dogs).

• Like 1