UK expat humiliates Homeless Thai Woman

This is Thailand

You should check out Josh in La La Land on YouTube for live streams, he is helping a bar called Smile Bar in Pattaya and all donations go to the bar owner to pay for drinks for the girls working there. The girls are getting about 750 baht a night in drinks money from viewers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, tribalfusion001 said:

Don't get much government support in Thailand, they should do more for the people.

They should, tribal.  But reassuring to see strong support from those more solvent Thai folk and falangs included.

The skies look darker by the day.

10 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

They should, tribal.  But reassuring to see strong support from those more solvent Thai folk and falangs included.

The skies look darker by the day.

Well, they are sealed in their bubble. A lot those on tourist visas and exempts will be slowly filtering away, a friend of mine is heading back next month to Germany. The tourist areas are going to be hit hard without a high season.

he was spot on, that business model is doomed,

the only reason she can sell anything at all is because a few falangs pity her

dumb analysis.

and no, he wasnt humiliating her, he stated the obvious truth,

obvious to anyone beside the oblivious that is.

i can tell you straight up no thai is dumb/compassionate enough to buy from this woman

Edited by scammed
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

turned to the local guys drinking there and said this guy needs a little help fellas, who has a spare 20 baht, I did my calculations, 10 guys there x 20 should sort it you would think.

If you were that worried, why didn't you give him the 200bht? instead you begged by proxy.

I would have asked you to leave the bar, if it was your bar, I would have chosen to drink elsewhere in future.

The Brit guys were right, you were not only soft, but insisted everyone else be soft as well.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

38 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Did she ask for his so called expert advice ?

I had a bloke come in a bar the other night, I doubt he was Thai as I couldn't really understand him, probably from Laos, anyway I could understand when he got on his knees and bowed a few time and did the wai a few times, it was quite crushing to see, that said he needed some financial assistance, I grabbed him by the arm and got him up, he had two small plastic bags in his hands, they had rice and pork on the sticks, obviously his evening meals, I said no drink, he shook his head as if to say no, so turned to the local guys drinking there and said this guy needs a little help fellas, who has a spare 20 baht, I did my calculations, 10 guys there x 20 should sort it you would think.

I got 20 baht from a couple of European guys and I also gave him 20 baht so as not to out do the guys, and a few heckles from about 3 UK guys, words to the effect of don't give him anything otherwise he will be back for more, I tried not to lose it, so I replied in a respectful manner, e.g. in the years that you have been drinking here, how many people. Thai's and others have you seen come in here asking for a helping hand, I would imagine none, I would imagine they would usually have something to sell, times are different in case you haven't noticed, but that's ok, you keep your 20 baht in your pocket for your next beer, I asked if you guys had some spare change, not your opinions whether to give him any money or not, but that's ok, he has enough for his next meal thanks to these generous gentlemen sitting next to me, I then looked at the girl at the bar and she got the message, two beers for these guys on my bin and then I walked the guy out slipping him another couple of hundred baht. He was overwhelmed, and I felt good about my actions and that there are some decent guys who will take the chance and part with 20 baht to help another human being.

You are right Thai's probably wouldn't buy from this woman, but we farang's grew up differently, not talking about throwing money into a cup on a Phuket street when a lady is sitting in the gutter with a borrowed baby begging, she probably owns a house up the road and is a professional, that said, if people can't tell when someone is genuinely needing a helping hand, then they are shot.

As for the hero in the video, instant deport, got to be the biggest tosser I have heard, probably enjoys putting woman down as well, you know the real hero type.

I'm done. 

Yep you were 'done'