Richard Barrow may not have his visa renewed and could be forced to leave Thailand

webfact

1 hour ago, scoupeo said:

Every year it's the same story, who still believes him ?

A little boy who misses his mama and keep whining years after years...

His travel posts are ridiculous, even if you pay me I wouldn't go to all the ridiculous places that he visits...

68863153_richardbarrowdickhead.jpeg.00443187a4b474d506233e0794cd3c4a.jpeg

Kinda makes you think he's doing this for the publicity

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

Kinda makes you think he's doing this for the publicity

I think you got it. Maybe he ran out of thing to write so he's recycled this one or maybe this time the gig's up, because his border bounce isn't an option. After, spilling the beans on immigration asking for B20K to extend Non O B visas, I doubt if that's an option now. 

If he gets to stay, we'll all know it was all for publicity.

9 minutes ago, mstevens said:

Richard has a profile but he actually shuns the limelight. He doesn't do interviews, doesn't meet his readers and doesn't reveal anything about his private life.

Boy oh boy, the hatred in this thread for Barrow is getting over the top. If there is anyone who doesn't deserve this level of nastiness, it's Richard Barrow.

What is it about Caucasians in Thailand that makes them hate those who have done ok for themselves in Thailand so much? Tall poppy syndrome, perhaps?

You're wrong. He has publicly taken the lead through FCCT on TM 30 issues and been outspoken on immigration, For years he was low key but more recently he's been out in the open, seeking publicity. Not too smart in his case unless he has another agenda.

22 hours ago, ravip said:

Absolutely correct. Something don't add up.

You’re implying things are more complex, but this is simply a matter of getting too big for ones britches. You can’t keep biting the feeding hand and expect things to turn out any differently. 

• Like 1

Maybe its a lesson learned by Richard this time but at the end of the day there are a lot of people who no doubt should be booted out or visas not renewed but I can't see personally why the would do this to him as I feel he plays a level playing field with help ,assistance ,criticism and personal opinions so I vote renew ????

43 minutes ago, mstevens said:

Richard has a profile but he actually shuns the limelight. He doesn't do interviews, doesn't meet his readers and doesn't reveal anything about his private life.

Boy oh boy, the hatred in this thread for Barrow is getting over the top. If there is anyone who doesn't deserve this level of nastiness, it's Richard Barrow.

What is it about Caucasians in Thailand that makes them hate those who have done ok for themselves in Thailand so much? Tall poppy syndrome, perhaps?

Someone was saying that Richard is a childless homosexual and when childless homosexuals are involved in public influence then they are usually up to no good.  Not my opinion so left leaning social justice warriors please don't rain down hate on me, just passing on the news as Richard would have wanted.

Edited by Heppinger
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

Someone was saying that Richard is a childless homosexual and when childless homosexuals are involved in public influence then they are usually up to no good.  Not my opinion so left leaning social justice warriors please don't rain down hate on me, just passing on the news as Richard would have wanted.

If it is not your opinion, maybe you can provide a source for this?

14 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

OK. How about just incompetent? They got an awful lot of help along the way. Without the massive infrastructure investment of the US in the late 1950's and early 1960's, they might have remained where Laos is today. 

The 'investment' US must have done during the Vietnam was must have been enormous .....

• Like 1

14 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Your emoticon response suggests you are ‘confused’ SteveK... 

About what?  

Do you think foreigners should not voice any opinion about what goes on in Thailand, even if it impacts them?

Everyone has a right to voice their opinions as loudly as they can, anywhere. It's just that some win and some loose in the melee!

Just be glad one had his/her time until the end and depart gracefully!

????