Couple who pointed guns at protesters tell Republican convention that suburbs in peril

webfact

39 minutes ago, Smigel said:

Not only decry the 2nd amendment, but will actively confiscate them if kamala Harris has anything to do with it. 

All in the name of protecting " our babies". 

Then Completely fails to see the irony in that statement when she promotes 9 month terminations. 

Kamala Harris nor Biden has any plans in that direction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't read every comment, so this may have already come up, but part of the problem is the wife in that couple pointing the gun at people with her finger on the trigger.  That's not a safe practice. 

Of course more conservative Americans would support what they were doing, in general, but people familiar with gun safety and use of guns don't do that.  And if they do it's likely to violate a local law, because you risk someone else's life by not knowing how to handle your own weapon.  She's lucky that she didn't shoot her husband.  If she had taken firearm training courses and just forgot that part in the heat of the moment that's not really ok.  For everyone here not familiar with basics, I was taught these things as a child, so that by the age of 7 or 8 I could handle a handgun more responsibly than her:

1.  treat every gun as if it's loaded, even when you know it's not

2. don't point a gun at anyone or anything you don't intend to shoot (which does not include acting threatening; mimicking Hollywood movies isn't ok, I guess up until you are actually in a Mexican standoff, then what can you do)

3.  don't put your finger on the trigger until you are going to fire the weapon

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I suppose you're being asinine troll. However....British security forces are renowned for their effectiveness in confronting armed terrorists and threats. As a UK citizen I find your smear of HMG security forces extremely inappropriate for those who risk thier lives, have lost their lives or been injured fighting threats to the UK and allies.

Yes I remember Gibraltar Executions SAS Murderers 

6 hours ago, riclag said:

I'm glad you don't live in my country! In the USA your innocent till proven guilty! The couple hasn't been to trial!

The way the law is structured in Missouri, a citizen has the right to protect themselves and  property and if they feel  threaten, they can exercise lethal force! 

Under what is referred to as “The Castle Doctrine”, Missouri laws allow individuals to use deadly force against intruders who disrupt the sanctity of private property and intend to cause harm. A legal owner of private property has no duty to retreat and has the right to use deadly force to prevent an attack.Jun 17, 2019.

https://kcdefensecounsel.com/the-criminal-defense-of-self-defense-in-missouri/#:~:text=Under what is referred to,force to prevent an attack.

Have you followed the events that led up to that!!!!

Yep get that, suggest you explain that to all the African Americans the police have killed for no good reason.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Same thing would happen to a violent mob that broke my outer fence to come into my yard and threaten me or my family.  This begs the question: what would liberals do if it happened to them?  Call the police--and hope nothing bad happens in the next 10-20 minutes?

It was a gate Macho Man and No , I bet you wish you were there to show your manhood , I mean weapon , lil man 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ireland32 said:

It was a gate Macho Man and No , I bet you wish you were there to show your manhood , I mean weapon , lil man 

Too bad they took away your right to bear arms in UK.  So how would you defend yourself?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

As far as I know it's legal in the USA to support campaigns from people who like to get elected.

In case a conservative candidate gets support for his campaign i.e. from GOP donors, how would you call that? Are they "paid" like you wrote in your original post?

Nobody said it wasn't...the post was asking for a link between George Soros and the prosecutor in this case.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, john2147 said:

The article left out the part where the mob broke down a gate to their PRIVATE property and proceeded to taunt and threaten them.

Biden has been in government for around 40-50 years and he is a millionaire now.............I wonder how he did that?

The two gun nuts owned the entire gated community?

No damage was done at all to their property and if you watch the videos at no point were they under threat.

Indeed after having obtained their firearms they approached the demonstrators in a threatening manner  going so far as to point their weapons at the crowd. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

No damage was done at all to their property and if you watch the videos at no point were they under threat.

Indeed after having obtained their firearms they approached the demonstrators in a threatening manner  going so far as to point their weapons at the crowd. 

the whole video or the edited version?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

"President Trump will defend the God-given right of every American to protect their homes and families," Mark McCloskey said in his convention remarks

It has been a few years since I last went to church but I cannot remember anything about that in the Bible...maybe they have a different God to what my parents and the Church of England tried to brainwash me with at Sunday School.

But then, this is Trumpland.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

the woman did, not the man, but in spite of this, the man

was in a better position to faster fire accurately if necessary,

she really need an instructor.

at least she had the most basic in her in that she didnt have her finger on the trigger,

not too shabby