Trump defends accused Kenosha gunman, saying his life was likely in danger

webfact

1 hour ago, Thomas J said:

Jimthing

I dont understand your specific kind of stupidity but I do admire your conviction to it.  THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER THAT THE YOUNG MAN WAS A WHITE NATIONALIST VIGILANTE.  

There is however documentation if you ever bothered to look up facts that all three of the people who he shot WERE CONVICTED FELONS.  Boy what a coincident that these "peaceful protesters" were all former criminals 

Protestors.JPG

So he got their criminal histories, tracked them down and shot them. Premeditated murder. What a guy.

And well he should have feared for his life after shooting someone. What did he expect. 

His problem is that the guy with the hand gun that he shot never used it on him. That giuy should have put a few rounds into him, then that would be the definition of self defence.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

I was actually expecting "racist".  as it's been a whole 3 minutes since you've regurgitated your favorite word, you must be close to feeling withdrawal symptoms.

I think you missed the whole point of the unrest. Racism.

• Like 2

Funny,  if the kid wasn't suppose to be out with a weapon why was so many others allowed curfew what curfew is it based on selected prosecution? 

I guess if he was smashing burning and getting some new Nike and if anyone try to stop him he shot someone that would be just fine? I heard he was out and defending since the cops were told to back down like in Portland now for how many days 100?

I give the kids some balls 17 years old a reported who was right behind filming who most likely will be the main witness. A shot was fired at him he turn the guy he shot and killed first grab at his rifle thereafter when he realized what had happened got his phone out and called 9/11, he left and headed towards the police while now bystanders were yelling get him the video show what happened when they caught up to him.

When the reported who saw the whole thing tried to help the first guy shot he looked up and it was the kid who shot the guy in spite of everything he return!

If I was on the jury not a conservative or Trump supporter tough for me to convict for murder. I wonder if they found the guy who murder the retired Texas Chief of Police yet?  If they are going to give a pass to one side then I think in times of War everyone should be given a pass since is being done to stop it?

Just stirring the pot!????

Edited by thailand49
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Smigel said:

Perhaps it would be a good idea to avail yourself some facts of the case before passing judgement. 

seen enough evidence/facts, have you? maybe injected with the strong disinfectant or hit with a strong blue light, which one is it?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Actually one of the main reason for the divison is the hate-propaganda by the marxist BLM themselves:

An FBI report released in 2017 found that attacks on police in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and Dallas, Texas were influenced by the Black Lives Matter movement, with 28 pe rcent of those who used deadly force against police officers motivated by a hatred of police. An unclassified FBI study following the Dallas cop-killing spree of 2016 that left 5 officers shot dead reported departments and individual officers increasingly taking the decision to stop proactive policing amid concerns that anti-police defiance fueled in part by movements like Black Lives Matter had become the “new norm.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/12/make-no-mistake-blm-radical-neo-marxist-political-movement/

BLM fanned the flames of race hatred in the US. They are the ones to blame.

Don’t forget ANTIFA...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

That's what Trump would like people to believe. But the reality is, the vast majority of protesters, whatever their color, are just ordinary people who are fed up with racism and racial injustice, particularly in the justice and law enforcement systems.

The number of Antifa and others you mention are at best a tiny subset out of the entire protester universe.... Though, there certainly are some people who have been burning and looting and engaging in violence... and I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. But police in the various cities and the feds AFAIK have made no compelling case through arrests and prosecution of just who's engaging in or responsible for what.

Yes, and those so-called ordinary people you refer to, I prefer to call them snowflakes, are right alongside the ones who are instigating the rioting, looting and violence. Not really that innocent. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Sujo said:

I think you missed the whole point of the unrest. Racism.

I totally understand the way to stop "racist violent police" is to burn down the businesses of hard working law abiding citizens.  Another exceptional display of sacrifice is the looting of big screen TV's, helping to stamp out, death by dysentery, of African Children. 

2 minutes ago, Heppinger said:

I totally understand the way to stop "racist violent police" is to burn down the businesses of hard working law abiding citizens.  Another exceptional display of sacrifice is the looting of big screen TV's, helping to stamp out, death by dysentery, of African Children. 

If you feel strongly about African children why don't you go there and help out. It's also got nothing to do with the topic. Obviously too much Carlton draught for you today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

No, you are posting lies.

"the police fatally shot nine unarmed blacks and 19 unarmed whites in 2019, according to a Washington Post database, down from 38 and 32, respectively, in 2015.

I'm staring at their database right now. And the numbers you posted are not correct. See for yourself:

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/investigations/police-shootings-database/

Fatal Shootings of Unarmed Victims Since 2015:

356 Total unarmed persons have killed  shot by police
146 of those were white
125 were black
63 were hispanic 

And in response the numbers for 2019 only since that is what you claimed:

55 Total unarmed killings 
25 Whites
14 Blacks
11 Hispanics

And if you want to extend that to 2020 so far:

28 Total Unarmed Killings
11 White
9 Black
3 Hispanic

Now as a reminder the population of black Americans is 13% as compared to 60% of Whites and a shade under 17% of hispanics. 

Edited by jcsmith

7 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

If you feel strongly about African children why don't you go there and help out. It's also got nothing to do with the topic. Obviously too much Carlton draught for you today.

Nice try, but i don't drink.

6 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

All the evidence I have seen shows Kyle acted in self defence. No idea where people get the terrorist murderer white supremacist gun smuggler narrative from, was it from Congresswoman Pressley's twitter feed? I know she claimed this without a shred of evidence. Kyle's lawyer, Lin Wood of Covington fake news MAGA kid fame, is suing all and sundry for defamation for making up a very silly and false narrative. 

People should probably wait for more evidence and clarity before rushing to defame a minor.

Some minor....he’s being charged as an adult. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, scammed said:

link ?

I just watched it . 

The kid was on his own , surrounded by a baying mob, one kicked him to the ground and tried to snatch his gun from him, the kid opened fire and the baying mob dispersed .

The kid would have been in big danger had he not made the mob run away

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Morch said:

Is it, then, ok for the President to comment decidedly on standing legal proceedings, police investigations, pronounce guilt or innocence? And yeah, it might be not-illegal for him to do so, that's not the point. And it may be that many posters, citizens and ordinary folk express views in such manner, fair enough. But is it appropriate and right for the President to engage in such manner, considering the office he holds?

Lol, is it appropriate for Marxist BLM activists to pre-judge and pronounce the police guilty the second it appears on social media, but for the president to tweet the rap sheet of a man on whom a warrant was out, who had attacked a woman in her home and stole her car and keys, who had prior altercations with police and weapon charges to his name, well, obviously the President committed a mortal crime here.

Mustn't speak while the BLM mob is screaming "racist", especially if you're the President. Yah, makes total sense.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I just watched it . 

The kid was on his own , surrounded by a baying mob, one kicked him to the ground and tried to snatch his gun from him, the kid opened fire and the baying mob dispersed .

The kid would have been in big danger had he not made the mob run away

Word

22 minutes ago, jcsmith said:

What does that have to do with shooting unarmed people? As for how to explain it, densely population housing developments where gangs are rampant and violence is glorified. That is no excuse for police to kill unarmed people. 

I'm a white guy, but I grew up in poor neighborhoods with plenty of gangs in L.A.. The police treat people as the enemy. As a kid growing up the police are constantly stopping you for no reason. Searching you. Trying to pin crimes on you. That causes people in the neighborhoods to have a strong distrust for police. Growing up in those neighborhoods crime is a way of life for a lot of people, no doubt. There's a ton of it. But the police definitely do not help the situation with how they treat people. 

You realize there is no solution to this?  it cant be fixed with more welfare, better this or more of that,  this cycle doesn't end well for those people who fail ti identify their true enemy.  For white people, 1800 Haiti is worth considering.

Edited by Heppinger
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Smigel said:

Check out Ben shapiro on you tube. 

Completely dismantles the lefty narrative with video evidence and eye witness reports. 

I usually try to gain some insight into the trail of events before posting, maybe you should give it a try. 

Ben Shapiro rocks!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DBath said:

I’m a white guy too, from a poor neighborhood, who made something of myself. So, WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

You tried to dismiss the fact that unarmed blacks are killed way more often than unarmed whites you tried to show stats showing that blacks commit more crimes. My point is that if you ever lived in one of those neighborhoods you would understand why. You can't blame kids growing up for their environment. Their environment becomes normalized. You stick anyone in that situation they are more likely to become a criminal. But in particular if you are sticking people in the projects where the population density is very high its going to be even worse. What is deceptive about crime stats there though is that gang violence is largely against rival gangs. Not entirely, but that becomes a cycle that is hard to break. 

Now is it possible for people to grow up in bad environments and do well? Certainly. But they are at a disadvantage. It's an uphill climb.

Edited by jcsmith