Police hunt for man in Birmingham after stabbings leave one dead, seven injured

webfact

Just now, Nout said:

The comment has nothing to do with conspiracy.  And the has been arrested. Asian and black gangs are fact of life in Birmingham.

Member inferred no info on killer due to PC which is often a conspiracy allegation by certain members from right of centre. White criminal gangs are also a fact of life in Birmingham, in fact throughout the UK.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, transam said:

One murdered in the UK by an immigrant is one to many, but you have a different view on that stuff....????.....the police are to blame....????

I suggest you read my post again paying particular attention to the bit that says:

in no sense implies any number of killings are reasonable”.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

Member inferred no info on killer due to PC which is often a conspiracy allegation by certain members from right of centre. White criminal gangs are also a fact of life in Birmingham, in fact throughout the UK.

Peaky Blinders!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, stouricks said:

They've got him, according to BBC News. And he IS a black man with a black hoodie (white drawstring though), black trousers and trainers..

Im sure the usual members will be disappointed he is not from a different community. 

Therefore i dont expect this thread to last long.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

I read the British newspapers daily ,and most pictures of criminals are of non ethnic British people ,sorry if this offends the usual 3 or 4 on here or confuses any of them ,but it does seem to be a fact of everyday life in the UK .

And the USA!

3 hours ago, transam said:

One murdered in the UK by an immigrant is one to many, but you have a different view on that stuff....????.....the police are to blame....????

So it matters if a Brit kills an other Brit or its an immigrant. If i were family of the persons killed I would not care much who did it. The effect is the same. Any killing is one too much but it happens unfortunately.

As for the police is to blame.. they are partly a 2 hours spree and they could not catch him. Sounds like there were some errors made

(general comment) In the Dutch newspaper there was a pic of a black guy as the suspect. So in the Dutch newspapers there was no hiding of the fact he was black. Sure they did not call him black in the article but the fact they had a large pic of the guy makes that a non issue.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

plenty of pics in the papers ,but they still will not print "black" man why are the police so afraid to offend ?

You said it yourself; "plenty of pics in the papers!"

No need to say he's black when the pictures of him taken from cctv, pictures which led to his arrest, clearly show that he is.

• Like 2

From Birmingham stabbings: Man arrested on suspicion of murder

Ch Supt Steve Graham said: "Officers worked through yesterday and into the early hours of this morning in a bid to trace the man we believe responsible for these terrible crimes.

"We issued CCTV footage of the suspect and had a strong response from the public. I'd like to thank everyone who shared our appeal and who provided information to the investigation.

"Clearly this is a crucial development but our investigation continues."

Further in the same article

Questions have been raised about how the suspect was able to move around the city for 90 minutes.

Birmingham MP Shabana Mahmood said she "shares the same concerns as everybody else", but the priority was supporting the police with their investigation.

She said: "There will be a more appropriate stage to have a more forensic sort of detail about the way that the incident unfolded, and also the police response, and I will certainly be asking those questions as well.

"But for now I'm encouraged... the police have described a strong response to their CCTV footage appeal."

2 minutes ago, kingdong said:

and what are the population ratios in the uk? pertinent but absent.

80% white.. so almost the 70% they are talking about no huge differences. (maybe even less whites now as this was in 2011)

The 2011 Census data shows that: the total population of England and Wales was 56.1 million. 48.2 million people (86.0%) were from White ethnic groups, with 45.1 million of those identifying with the White British group (80.5% of the population) and 2.5 million with the Other White ethnic group (4.4%)Aug 1, 2018

Come on, simple 1, I'll overdo it. Well, so little.
Do you know that, during a peaceful demonstration, mainly made up of whites, we manage to arrest them all, and to imprison them, especially when there are little old people or mothers of families.
Did you know that, during a flood of rampages, caillassages, insults, thefts, composed mainly and overwhelmingly of young blacks or Arabs, we manage to catch ten, but very quickly released, elsewhere, since they have their personal guard.
Hence your count, completely distorted.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, kingdong said:

you having a laugh? 2011 census? thats not a census its ancient history.   

The census is taken every ten years and has been since 1841, with the exception of 1941 because of the war.  The next one is due next year.  Details are not released for 101 years.  So the 1921 census, which will contain my parents as small children, will be released in 2022.  I've just got to find them as it's not indexed!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kingdong said:

you having a laugh? 2011 census? thats not a census its ancient history.   

Do you honestly think the percentage of whites has become more ? Even if it was a bit different then it would still not make a huge difference.

So what is your problem with real numbers that they dont conform with your xenophobic bias. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, sirocco said:

Come on, simple 1, I'll overdo it. Well, so little.
Do you know that, during a peaceful demonstration, mainly made up of whites, we manage to arrest them all, and to imprison them, especially when there are little old people or mothers of families.
Did you know that, during a flood of rampages, caillassages, insults, thefts, composed mainly and overwhelmingly of young blacks or Arabs, we manage to catch ten, but very quickly released, elsewhere, since they have their personal guard.
Hence your count, completely distorted.

Do you have problems reading ? This was about murders at least the part that was posted. Your talking about protests and so on. 

12 minutes ago, robblok said:

Do you honestly think the percentage of whites has become more ? Even if it was a bit different then it would still not make a huge difference.

So what is your problem with real numbers that they dont conform with your xenophobic bias. 

2 million predominantly white economic migrants from the eu resident in britain? and thats simple arithmetic not xenophobia,wondered when you,d play the race card.

• Confused 2