Thailand’s Deputy Finance Minister’s educational credentials questioned

webfact

49 minutes ago, bangkokfrog said:

He is obviously not right for a job in this government. The reason is not that he cheated, but that he was stupid enough to get caught. I am sure they only want good cheats at the top!

Only the best need apply!

• Like 2

It appears has no qualifications so they are not in question he is not qualified, but that does not stop the rest of them  ???? I see the Uni claim it was all a misunderstanding over somebody with almost the same name, that old misunderstanding again

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

Only things missing to make him solidly qualified for the finance minister position:

1. Involvement is buying/selling drugs.

2. Jail time in another country. 

You missed out

3.  Dead friend with many gold watches.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Nonsense, just a misunderstanding 

Quick get the A4 sized envelope stuffed full, lets throw in a few of lil fatties watches and give them to the good professor to make him go away.  If not well cement boots might work.....

• Like 1

Can this lot sink any lower? Everyone knows they're rotten to the core, but unfortunately, there are still a few goons (including one on here) who insist that Prayut is clean as a whistle; therefore, the rest of them can't really do much harm. Just blind ignorance to say this 'cos you won't admit you were badly wrong. 

Sad when you treat politics and politicians like they're your sports team. 

• Like 1

A cheater, huh? I am not at all surprised that he is gracing this government now. He seems perfectly suited.

That reminds me of a former prime minister whose academic credentials were put into serious question when it came to light that his master degree thesis had been written in French. The man could not even utter a word in English.

It was of no consequence, though. The matter was simply swept under the carpet. His thesis could just as well have been written in Swahili or Icelandic and it still would've been alright.

Meanwhile, the ex-PM in question reportedly greeted Queen Elizabeth II at the airport with the memorable line, "Welcome to Thailand, Queen Elizabeth Taylor." A phrase he probably spent weeks to memorize. Perhaps he should've greeted her in French instead, because that language appeared to roll off his tongue quite easily.