Trump's condition improving, received steroid in COVID-19 treatment, could leave hospital Monday, doctors say

webfact

8 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

trump with his photo-ops and stunts is seemingly trying to cover up an infection more severe than admitted.  pence has taken no precautions, was in the middle of the covid cloud all week, so just a matter of time before he tests positive.  i bet nancy is following protocol to the letter these days.

Order of Presidential Succession
  • Vice President.
  • Speaker of the House.
  • President Pro Tempore of the Senate.
  • Secretary of State.
  • Secretary of the Treasury.
  • Secretary of Defense.
  • Attorney General.
  • Secretary of the Interior.

Trouble is, going through this list and thinking who's holding most posts - nothing much to look forward to there. Pence? Pelosi? Grassley? Pompeo? Mnuchin? Barr? Meh.

52 minutes ago, J Town said:

"If [45] were my patient, in unstable condition + contagious illness, & he suddenly left the hospital to go for a car ride that endangers himself & others: I'd call security to restrain him then perform a psychiatric evaluation to examine his decision-making capacity."

Leana Wen, M.D.

@DrLeanaWen

The 25th Amendment sounds more doable by the day.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

I agree it was appalling , which is why even her own boss told her to resign.

By contrast Trumpers are not only refusing to condemn his arrogant quarantine break , they are trying to spin it as a positive.

Can you see the difference ?

Of course they can. In their eyes she did bad, Trump did good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Six times OMG! I had prednisone for a ruptured disk and thought I was God, felt so good! 

But prednisone is also a very serious medication, and does a lot of collateral damage to different parts of the body. Combining that with dexamethasone is NOT the therapy given to a "mild case."

• Like 2

13 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Looking good for Trump recovering.

I guess those that wished him to die of it will be disappointed.

NB I'm not referencing any poster on TVF, but plenty on "social media", from what they are saying on talkback radio here, that do wish him dead.

What does "NB" mean?

11 hours ago, cmarshall said:

There is zero chance that Trump will return to the White House on Monday.  He is more likely to be in the ICU at Walter Reade by the end of the day, since the most convincing evidence so far is that he has a severe case.  

LOL. Pity I didn't have a bet with you on that.

4 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Maybe it was just the cars that drove around. Unless Trump rolled down a window and was seen, he could have been still in the hospital. Geezer

He held up his tiny hand to prove it was him.  :cheesy:

Curious how those people were gathered there, as if they knew he would be driving by.  Aren't these routes usually kept under wraps as a matter of security?  Paid performers?

Edited by bendejo
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Maestro said:

6.30pm in Washington is 5:30am in Thailand. Watch our for the news in two hours.

I wonder if Trump now had a negative test result for Covid-19.

Hes doped up and thinks he is great. He will have issues when it wears off.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2020 at 6:40 AM, TopDeadSenter said:

Typical Trump. Just rolls his sleeves up and get's the job done with the minimum of fuss. Impressive and inspirational in equal measures. His strength hasn't gone un-noticed, and his resilience makes the fear mongers look rather silly IMO. 

US election poll: Trump BEATING Biden despite being hospitalised with Covid – EXCLUSIVE

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1343305/US-election-poll-donald-trump-coronavirus-covid-joe-biden-exclusive-polling

Looks, to me, as fake covid.