Army clerk claims being used for false allowance withdrawal

snoop1130

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

He said this was just a small example of corruption in his unit, adding that in other Army units, graft has become a tradition.

But but but Prayut promised to stamp it out..... he couldn't control his own barracks, now he's in charge of the government coffers.... no wonder the pots empty.

• Like 1

probably 'gone public' to protect himself...

already been threatened could have been his final trigger 

35 years ago, when as a military SGT myself, I was controlling our Airfield Transmitters site. My immediate supervisor was also the president our on base scuba diving club 

He had apparently before I arrived been orderring all sorts of hydralic/pressure gear

When I took over the ledger for the site, I pick up on what he'd been up to.

(some for the Club, and some for him)

didn't say anything as yet...

eventually he started ordering all sorts of paint sprayer equipment, which wasn't even compatible with what equipment he had control over...

Eventually the equipment arrived, so I quickly got out all my equipment tagging Etcher tools, and enscribed it all under my V&A category holdings

he then gets my call for him that the stuff he had ordered has arrived...

boy was he <deleted> when he saw that I had entered it all on our Site account!!

- because it then came out he admitted it was all for his own private use  

• Like 2

Corruption, inherent in every single facet of Thai Society. 

Another major money spinner for those in positions of power is to permit many of those who’ve been drafted not to attend - the salaries, uniform allowance (costs) and food costs pocketed by those supervising the bases, the draftee’s don’t mind, they get what they want in not needing to attend. 

• Like 2