Analysis: 'I have failed': Kim Jong Un shows tearful side in confronting North Korea's hardships

webfact

he's not the only one  555   something must be wrong he did apologize to Dr. Fauci for illegally using Fauci's image

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-admits-failed-biden-campaign-012308867.html

I am failing at managing the coronavirus outbreak

Trump Admits He Failed in Biden Campaign’s Deliciously Petty Ad

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Analysis: 'I have failed': Kim Jong Un shows tearful side in confronting North Korea's hardships

Autocratic dictators stage manage their populations.  Watch the crying Kim.  But don't think it's just North Korea.  I expect in over the next year or so will see other autocratic dictators like Boris Johnsons, Scott Morrisons, and supreme-premier Daniel Andrews stage managing their populations over a good teary-eye weep about how hard it is to have to make the tough decision. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, connda said:

Autocratic dictators stage manage their populations.  Watch the crying Kim.  But don't think it's just North Korea.  I expect in over the next year or so will see other autocratic dictators like Boris Johnsons, Scott Morrisons, and supreme-premier Daniel Andrews stage managing their populations over a good teary-eye weep about how hard it is to have to make the tough decision. 

Don't be daft.............Gawd...:coffee1:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

The United Nations says that, under Kim, North Korea has continued to quash basic freedoms, maintaining political prison camps and strict surveillance of its citizens.

Let's see.  Commonwealth countries - bastions of Freedom.

Let take Australia for an example.
Quash basic freedoms?  Check
Strict surveillance of its citizens?  Check

Maintaining political prisons?  Not there yet, but if you question the orthodox narrative?  Look out.

The problem with organization like the UN is that over the next decade they will be increasingly be the pot calling the kettle "black." 

Image1.jpeg.e527072b1a24e8a9f245ca6cd7592d1c.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

But ambitious plans for international trade, construction projects, and other economic measures have stalled in the face of sanctions imposed over his nuclear weapons and ballistic missile programmes.

Special shout out to Kim for not  escalating tensions due to the sanctions  !  The propaganda reported from the media  looked very grim for a while imop!

Edited by riclag
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, connda said:

And not one mention of any dictatorships/Coup leaders/oligarchs, Putin et al!

shhh...i am in North Korea NOW!!!!  they call me farang, which is strange.

There are only 300 people left in this country.   i can't talk about it, or then people will be able to read facts.  it's better to say no covid, no zombies, no nothing...smile.

we are trained to remember covid from america.  china no covid.  farangs are aliens with covid.  

globalization fail.   freedom fail.  democracy fail.  human rights fail.  

can't worry about that.... can i buy beer at 711 now???????????????????

5 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Say what!!! Kim just revealed their long range ballistic missiles and you give a shout out for not escalating tension. You will never make it as an intelligence officer. 

When the eagle comes in for an attack, if you flash a big enough gun, it will fly away.