Loy Krathong: Man shoots two dead after they "showed him the finger"

webfact

Loy Krathong: Man shoots two dead after they "showed him the finger"

6pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A 29 year old shooter is in custody in Thailand's north east after he shot two people dead at a Loy Krathong celebration on Saturday night.

The men were in a group of four or five near some pork ball vendors at the event in a public park in Ban Phaeng district of Nakhon Phanom.

As the shooter and his wife passed they showed him their middle fingers.

He went to his car and got a 9mm gun and went back and unloaded 13 shots into the drinking circle. 

Jaipetch, 34, and Samran, 33 were pronounced dead at the scene. Phanatchai, 33, was hit in the head and body and was taken to the local hospital then transferred to Nakhon Phanom where he is now out of danger and expected to survive. 

Don, 29, gave himself up to police and was expected to be taken on a reenactment on Sunday.

He had been involved in a feud with the men who lived opposite him over the last few months. 

It was necessary to walk past them on his way back to his car following the festivities at the annual festival. 

They jeered at him and raised their middle fingers. That made Don uncontrollably cross, he told police.

Sanook reported that revellers at the celebration ran for their lives fearing they would be hit by stray bullets.

Thirteen casings were found by investigators at the scene. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-11-02

• Sad 7

52 minutes ago, spoon1967 said:

Did I say that? quite the opposite actually. You obviously have problems understanding English literature.  Try to stick to the facts before you go giving opinions on what you "think".

Maybe he didn't fully understand Kenny Rogers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, spoon1967 said:

You obviously know nothing about Thailand, Thai mens ego, the loss of face, etc, etc.

They might not of expected "to be wasted via 13 rounds", but they should/would have expected some sort of retaliation, with would ended in violence, and on most occasions death (do you not red the Thai news?).

"But because you were trained in the military for 20 years you would not do it'

Yes and no, yes because I (and have been trained to) think and plan. No, because I'm not a raving gun toting maniac with low self esteem,  I value all life and don't want to spend the rest of mine in jail.

So if you were not trained for 20 years in the military you may have done what this guy did..?

Never heard anything so ridiculous! That would mean 99% of the world population are closet, murdering maniacs. 

Don't insult my intelligence any further please. you have made this topic personal, and seem to be against anyone who served in the military, I'm guessing you were a failed applicant.  

I think you should go back and read your initial post chum....????

PS. Near forgot, I have been in LOS for many years, our lad is a Border Patrol Police trainer, I often have legal guns in the house, plus I had a firearms licence in England, never shot any p_ss takers though....????

Edited by transam
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

I think you should go back and read your initial post chum....????

You certainly are hard work.

I don't need to go back and read anything, I stand by all my replies and comments.

I'm not your "chum" and don't ever intend to be, I'm guessing you don't have any "chums", you must be a nightmare when (if ever) socially interacting.

Stop making comments personal (we are all entitled to our opinions), stop trying to guess what people are thinking, deal with facts. 

End of discussion move on.

• Like 2