Biden narrowly beats Trump for presidency of a polarized United States

rooster59

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

So far, every one has been turfed out as groundless, apart from a partial win in Pennsylvania, which was futile in the final analysis.

The avatar you show - dancing with glee, or stamping with rage? Difficult to tell.

I'd say it's the latter considering all the court appearances he's facing.

5 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

1 minute ago, johnnybangkok said:

By the way is it maybe time for you to change your avatar? Do you have one with Trump sculking off into the sunset, shoulders down and crying like a baby?

Dude, I'm Australian. The election doesn't personally affect me as much as it does you guys. There are no tears. The Avatar will be removed when I decide it's time. It was intended as a humerous avatar mocking Trump, but obviously you took it seriously.

And as far a denying anything? I came to the conclusion that Trump lost many days ago... but I still believe there was enough "funny business" going on that legal action is necessary.

• Sad 4
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

"...much funny business has been seen."

LOL, link to credible sources? Didn't think so.

You have the right to post anything you like without supplying evidence, but I need to provide you with an official list of references? Let's leave that for the courts. We have a few weeks to see where that goes.

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

The lawsuits are not frivolous even if they don't overturn the result, which admittedly is a very long shot. They are an important and necessary step to take in an election where much funny business has been seen.

when they're thrown out as baseless, well, that's frivolous.  without merit. absent substance.

he may gain in pennsylvania by disenfranchising several thousand voters.  i agree those votes should be tossed, as that's the law, but bad optics for a president for all the people, though.

i would be interested in an investigation into the postal funny business with the usps trump appointee apparently deliberately slowing mail delivery, so there's that.

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I have only one point to make, the America people seem like at a equal divide and the country is in two half's maybe they should go back to North & South.    

Right. The civil war cost over 600,000 lives.

20 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

You let me know when you stop posting nonsense. Australia has already started receiving serious threats from the CCP as they know a Democratic government will be soft on them.

From an article published on June 11, 2020

China threatens to wipe £20bn off Australian economy as punishment for questioning Beijing

AUSTRALIA has hit back at threats from China to punish Australia for daring to question the origin of the coronavirus, after Beijing vowed to wipe £20billion off the Australian economy.

Ties between China and Australia have worsened after Australia called for an inquiry into the origin and spread of the coronavirus.

The World Health Assembly last month voted to back a review into the pandemic after lobbying by Australia and the EU.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1294524/China-Australia-tensions-world-war-threats-Beijing-Scott-Morrisons-UK-fears-latest

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'm Australian too, and you are wrong. The US election affects every Australian, it's the difference between an erratic and unreliable President whose word is completely  untrustworthy, and a new President who supports an alliance that is the bedrock of our defence.

Perhaps you are too young to be familiar with the term drongo.

Im also australian but from brisbane, some think us banana benders are different.

You do make me laugh with your down to earth aussie slang comments, so down to earth, rustic, perhaps rural oz?

I havent heard drongo used since i was in an outback pub. Ahhh memories.

Edited by Sujo

donald is not happy.....

Like a crazy fox in his bunker: Donald Trump vows not to attend inauguration of 'phoney President' as White House staff light rose-scented candles to improve the toxic atmosphere

Donald Trump will never accept that he lost the election, even if his legal challenges fail.

Sources close to the White House say he will even refuse to attend the inauguration of a rival he sees as a 'phoney President', as he continues to protest that was cheated in a fraudulent vote.

'He has no concession speech ready and no intention of recognising Joe Biden's presidency,' one Republican source said last night.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8924935/Donald-Trump-plans-avoid-Joe-Bidens-inauguration-January.html

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, PatOngo said:

How refreshing to wake up and see that common sense has prevailed in America! Maybe now they can "Make America Great Again!" What a huge slap in the face for the divisive, egotist Trump. Can't wait to see him throw the toys out of the pram in the days to come. Proud Boys, stand down, you are losers! Go Joe! :thumbsup:

13 hours ago, simple1 said:

Equally applies to his family members - most of whom appear to have been involved with criminal matters - no wonder they are pressing trump not to concede.

70 million American citizens supported The Donald as his ilk and they still dwell among us. The work is just beginning ...

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Did you get this directly from Xi or is it your assumption framed as fact?

No, as usual, from the propaganda arm of the CCP. They were overjoyed at the defeat of Trump.

Also Chinese business is very negative on a Trump victory. Have a look how the CNY reacted to the initial Trump numbers - Yuan dived, then when it became clear Biden was in the lead, the Yuan strengthened.

Yuan reaction.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Susco said:

An Avatar meant mocking Trump, while 101% of your Trump related posts are defending the orange clown beyond extend.

Same guy who predicted several months ago that gold would be $3000 in the following weeks, and a few other ignorant predictions.

I think you're Trump himself

Seriously. You're paying attention to the odd posts I make when I tune in here a couple of times a week to check up on the local news. (and mostly stay out of political threads) LOL > you need to get a life. You take political posts on this forum far too seriously. I don't live here, as you obviously do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

No, as usual, from the propaganda arm of the CCP. They were overjoyed at the defeat of Trump.

Also Chinese business is very negative on a Trump victory. Have a look how the CNY reacted to the initial Trump numbers - Yuan dived, then when it became clear Biden was in the lead, the Yuan strengthened.

Yuan reaction.jpg

Sure. Nothing at all