Prayut: Attack on foreigner damaged Thailand's image

webfact

1 hour ago, Venom said:

How about they head butt you instead? ???? 

I wouldn't be stupid enough nor ignorant enough to be shouting at protestors in their own country...especially with a young daughter in tow....bit then again..I 'm not Russian.

Edited by Surelynot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Surelynot said:

I wouldn't be stupid enough nor ignorant enough to be shouting at protestors in their own country...especially with a young daughter in tow....bit then again..I 'm not Russian.

Honestly, I can understand why you might be afraid! ????

• Confused 1

Democracy!? Glad to see that he knows the word.

Lets not focus on the fact that you have closed the borderes for 9 months and have not given any relief package to business owners. You do not care if we go bankrupt.

Just keep on making headlines about BS. not important things.

You should look around you. one of your friends that did things the same way just got fired by the people. His name Trump. You will have same destiny!!!!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

He only has to look within, for the origins of the destruction of Thailand's image. His heinous and toxic army are the major boil, on the face of the nation. Blame others all you want, and continue being a very, very small man and refuse to take any responsibility for the destruction you have caused. It makes no difference. We all see right through you, as if you were Mr. Saran Wrap. Sooner or later, you will be gone, baby gone, and you will be disgraced, and remembered and mocked, with the hatred you richly deserve. Mr. water cannon, you need to go. Get out. Get out now. 

And of course it couldn't possibly be people like you,

constantly voicing these sorts of opinions,

who are part of the blame of why more restrictions get heaped on foreigners entering the country??

Its clear that this government don't appreciate free speech of even its own citizens, much less foreigners, who in most cases are banned from being involved politics or even commenting anyway, as is a requirement you agreed on for accepting and being allowed a visa.

So, why people like you would want to live in a place that long, yet jeopardize that very fragile existence by putting out this constant bile is beyond me. 

Its like an Asian going to America and constantly going on about how things are there.

Im sure that wouldnt last long in many countries.

No offence, but you really do yourself a dis-service, as you do anyone whos trying to get back to Thailand during all this mess.

One day i suspect they will bring in a restriction that forces you out, as is probably their objection.

I suppose then you will have bigger issues to worry about than constantly going on about the governnent and corruption.

( All of which exists in ALL countries, only hidden better)

• Confused 1

This thread and other info reminded me of an incident I witnessed in Pattaya.

I was enjoying a cold one when I noticed an argument between a mototaxi driver and a tourist who looked like Greek/Turkish. I filmed the entire incident. The foreigner was hit really hard in face and other body parts. The foreigner never raised his hand and was only protective. The thai left and the foreigner left. 

The mamassan snatched my phone and deleted the recorded video. 

I wonder why thais are so violent. Is that because of father absence and they mums bringing in new step daddy every new tourist season ?

Note- I recorded the video as an evidence of the entire incident in case all those thais turn up against the foreigner and blame him for hitting the innocent thai motodop who is juts trying to earn a living for his new gf and her multiple kids. 

Edited by lovethai123

13 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

This thread and other info reminded me of an incident I witnessed in Pattaya.

I was enjoying a cold one when I noticed an argument between a mototaxi driver and a tourist who looked like Greek/Turkish. I filmed the entire incident. The foreigner was hit really hard in face and other body parts. The foreigner never raised his hand and was only protective. The thai left and the foreigner left. 

The mamassan snatched my phone and deleted the recorded video. 

I wonder why thais are so violent. Is that because of father absence and they mums bringing in new step daddy every new tourist season ?

Note- I recorded the video as an evidence of the entire incident in case all those thais turn up against the foreigner and blame him for hitting the innocent thai motodop who is juts trying to earn a living for his new gf and her multiple kids. 

I wonder why thais are so violent?

- life is tough for many.

Minimum wage is very low. Welfare nearly non existant..

A foreigner carrying on like a pork chop at a Thai charging $6 for a fare is often enough to blow the lid on the pressure cooker.

-Raising ones voice, and carrying on is not the done thing in this culture,

(Thais have different ways of dealing with things)

so when an ugly farang does it, its like diesel to a fire.

-They know (unlike westerners) their countrymen will back them up in a spat.

-The law is always on their side

(against a farang anyway)

And the language barrier makes for a big advantage when Thais are "explaining" what went down to police.

They know all this, so of course they will use it to their advantage.

It is hardly just Thai centric.

Try being a foriegner in many (or most) countries in the world, carrying on like a pork chop to service people

and see if you don't get a smack in the chops.

On 11/11/2020 at 9:15 AM, ChipButty said:

RTP the largest organized crime syndicate in the world, Thats a Franchise

Have you lived under the Rule and corruption of the worst  police force in the world if not Go live in France...they could set up a school in paris to teach the Thais a thing or two 

On 11/11/2020 at 9:43 AM, JeffersLos said:

I seriously doubt that Ken and Boris could communicate well enough for this to be the case.

Was it said in Thai, English or Russian?

From the video, it seems that the only English the Thai can say is "you" and "<deleted>" 

Suppose the Russian threatened violence to the Thai, and I am not saying he did, he would have deserved the head butt.

23 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Someone still remembers 2014 ?

There was fighting and death in the streets of BKK . The pro Thaksin reds against the royalist yellows ...

I was happy when that was ended by the coup .

Like it or not , at least it brought ' peace ' to the country .

Foreigners like to think that the win of a pro democracy party in Thai politics will bring in improvement to the life of a farang .

But that is not granted or certain .

It could also become worse for a foreigner here in Thailand ...

I am not a fan of Prajut , but I learned to live with that government ...

I would like to see change for the better , but that is not sure if , ever , the government changes .

You may have a point, was it not Thaksin who brought in this ridiculous 90 day reporting nonsense? Treating farangs like criminals is as bad as anything the unelected "PM" and his soldiers have done.

58 minutes ago, johng said:

There are ways to "undelete" a file    if they insist on deleting it   don't resist  or fight  let them do it then recover the file as soon as possible.

https://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/TestDisk

Well, I had no intention to put the video on Youtube. I didn't want to show the true face of the Thai people .

The foreigner left and so did the motodop. Police wasn't called. I didn't try to do a recovery of the deleted file. 

But mamassan deleting the video forcefully really shows how they believe in scratching each other's back.