How are the bars, restaurants, agogos, massage shops, gentleman clubs and any business doing during covid?

scubascuba3

5 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Guess you're gutted about things opening up, you were one of the main people that was predicting the death of pattaya - lol.

Some people were not just predicting but possibly hoping for the death of Pattaya - for purposes of self validification and explanation of their own failed ventures..Just a thought..

• Like 2

On 1/27/2022 at 6:50 AM, jacko45k said:

Perhaps he gets about more than the rest of us... and has that well into his cups look. I appreciate all feedback of dodgy practices.... it used to be commonplace. 

Feedback is only useful  from reliable sources. Feedback is positive as well as negative. One sided feedback is rarely accurate.

Just now, HashBrownHarry said:

I could think of nothing worse than being a bar owner, in Thailand or anywhere else for that matter.

By the way you post, it doesn't come across that way.

Sounds like you have some skin in the game.

Could it be a rubber tree farm in Issan.  ????

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

By the way you post, it doesn't come across that way.

Sounds like you have some skin in the game.

Could it be a rubber tree farm in Issan.  ????

Wrong yet again, i just like posting to prove you wrong, tbh the fun is wearing off as it's too easy.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Wrong yet again, i just like posting to prove you wrong, tbh the fun is wearing off as it's too easy.

Sure you do, Harry, and show me where you have proven me wrong.  You don't even live in Pattaya.  ????  

Stick to rubber tree farming and being the big farang ATM in the village.  It suits you.  ????  

Edited by Leaver

1 minute ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Certain people whose bars have failed in Pattaya assume anybody who enjoys life in Thailand and likes Pattaya must be a bar owner telling lies to big up the place. Such people are not  bitter characters they are people with bitter characters...

• Like 1

Just now, Leaver said:

Sure you do, Harry, and show me where you have proven me wrong.  You don't even live in Pattaya.  ????  

Yawn, same old rant, same old nonsense.

Have you heard this - "it's better to keep your mouth shut and be considered stupid than to open it and confirm it"

PMSL.

2 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Yawn, same old rant, same old nonsense.

Have you heard this - "it's better to keep your mouth shut and be considered stupid than to open it and confirm it"

PMSL.

Same old non content from you, just trolling another member on the forum.  

Post some content Harry, rather than a sweeping statement, which you later admit was inaccurate, because of your lack of research. 

You lack credibility when you continually do this, which also makes you appear unintelligent, and here's a tip, don't brag about having properties in Thailand because that really makes members "p*ss themselves laughing" at you.  ????  

6 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Same old non content from you, just trolling another member on the forum.  

Post some content Harry, rather than a sweeping statement, which you later admit was inaccurate, because of your lack of research. 

You lack credibility when you continually do this, which also makes you appear unintelligent, and here's a tip, don't brag about having properties in Thailand because that really makes members "p*ss themselves laughing" at you.  ????  

Like most other long time expats in Thailand on this forum i post across many of the forums with knowledge on a broad range of subjects.

You post about the mongering scene in Pattaya ( and only certain areas at that ) and that's all, don't really think much else needs said to sum you up does it?

But if you're happy with your sheltered little existence that's good, i'm pleased for you, small things amuse small minds so you should be fine.

6 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Like most other long time expats in Thailand on this forum i post across many of the forums with knowledge on a broad range of subjects.

You post about the mongering scene in Pattaya ( and only certain areas at that ) and that's all, don't really think much else needs said to sum you up does it?

But if you're happy with your sheltered little existence that's good, i'm pleased for you, small things amuse small minds so you should be fine.

Can you post some links to where you have posted on the Pattaya Forum, or any other forum on the Asean Now website, where you have posted some content on your knowledge, or experiences, living in Thailand?

I only ever see you trolling.

If you have some genuine content, I am happy to peruse it.  

My experience over the weekend was the well established Soi Diamond bars like Le Pub and The Windmill were doing good business, the bottom half of Soi 6 and that area of Beach Road was reasonably busy. Nice level of activity to enjoy a lovely sunset.

For those that think Pattaya can't attract wealthy visitors the one thing I noticed on Beach Road was the high amount of Mercs and BMW's in the traffic.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Feedback is only useful  from reliable sources. Feedback is positive as well as negative. One sided feedback is rarely accurate.

I tend to feel 'no smoke without fire'..... at least I can be put on my guard. Such gossip kept me away from Oasis for example. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I tend to feel 'no smoke without fire'..... at least I can be put on my guard. Such gossip kept me away from Oasis for example. 

yeah most of us realise what feedback we can listen to, hammer just wants to disagree with everyone 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Leaver said:

Can you post some links to where you have posted on the Pattaya Forum, or any other forum on the Asean Now website, where you have posted some content on your knowledge, or experiences, living in Thailand?

You can search, there's plenty out there.

I have searched for your content and only see about mongering and predicted ( wrongly ) doom of Pattaya. I can understand that's all you can post about when you probably don't leave about a 2 mile radius of urban pattaya.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 7:56 PM, aussiexpat said:

Triangle Bar can go and get <deleted>. Because I was at a table of 3 and alone they asked me to leave so 3 other people can sit there. Worst Pattaya Bar experience ever.

600 baht Bar bill, 0 tip

'Worst Pattaya Bar experience ever.' lol I'm sure you will create more such experiences wherever  you go!  lol

Did a visit to first part of Walking Street last night. Stones, Rock House. Fahrenheit and Lucifers all open, not with crowds but people in all with some good bands playing. Windmill and Le Pub pretty busy on soi 15.

There's some life left in the old girl yet ????

Note: there were free ATK's at WS entrance, while some clubs were charging 120 baht

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, aussiexpat said:

Did a visit to first part of Walking Street last night. Stones, Rock House. Fahrenheit and Lucifers all open, not with crowds but people in all with some good bands playing. Windmill and Le Pub pretty busy on soi 15.

There's some life left in the old girl yet ????

Note: there were free ATK's at WS entrance, while some clubs were charging 120 baht

Was the ATK at WS entrance voluntary? You could always dodge it anyway by going down a side soi off 2nd Rd.