Thailand to launch first moon mission

rooster59

1 hour ago, Cobby007 said:

I do not understand Thai logic 

this past year Thailand has suffered so much from COVID 19 the people need money and investment they need Food and prospect of work

the government should start now to take care of the people of Thailand 

not the moon 

no wonder the Tai people want a change 

Its a ploy performed by children to impress other children that their government is strong, confident, and has wonderful plans for its peoples futures.  And remember, not long the rest of the world will be speaking Thai too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rodjrin said:

I doubt whether they know where the moon is apart from something strange that glows over Koh Phangan once in a while.

Just think of the Full moon parties they could throw on the Moon...Now that might be worth the price of admission.

• Haha 1

Ha ha......Pure comedy !    Ah well, looking on the bright side they could flog off what's left of Thai Airways and when all the little sticky fingers are finished they'll be able to probably buy enough bangers to fuel a rocket.......  Better get onto Somchai Armstrong quick up in Nackon nowhere.........    Hey i wonder if they've passed it by A nut in yet, not only do we have to get vaccines off them dirty farangs but we'll have to spring for a rocket motor from them....... 

8 minutes ago, siamsev said:

Intrestingly, it was a Thai scientist who saved the first moon landing. He sorted out the landing problem that NASA had. There landing approach kept crashing. It was a Thai scientist that they flew over who was able to solve the problem.

Are you having a laugh ?