Why do Thais recommend divorced women with children to farang?

ZhangYimou

12 minutes ago, Oldie said:

You have to look what kind of farangs they often (have to) accept. People like myself - old, fat and ugly. If you are like this you are more willing to make compromises when you choose a lady and so these ladies and their child(ren) will find more likely an idiot that supports them. 

Indeed....but the Thai have always been into a strange form of cargo cultism.

They have the cult readily available and we are the cargo????

But still..we are all volunteers you know...

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Boy, you ain't been around.

And by the way, I'm not painting any bad pictures - my wife was a single mother.  I am simply saying that I have never known anywhere else with as many single mums.  The usual story is that as soon as a girl gets pregnant, the Thai boyfriend legs it.

Maybe I not life on the countryside as there could be different. But in Bangkok none of the unmarried females I know personally have children.

About BF leave her girlfriends when they become pregnant I not want say different, this seems a famous problem which even Thais are aware of, and ignore it. (It's sad, they not made the boys accountable for the child as in many western countries). But my guess it has to do with the learning system as many other problems as well.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Oldie said:

You have to look what kind of farangs they often (have to) accept. People like myself - old, fat and ugly. If you are like this you are more willing to make compromises when you choose a lady and so these ladies and their child(ren) will find more likely an idiot that supports them. 

Goodness me... what  happy chap you are ????

• Like 1