Pattaya Covid hotspots

Nout

I'm intrigued why TVF hasn't referenced this information about the potential spread of Covid in Pattaya during recent days in December. Am I missing something? The news came out on FB hours ago . Is it true? Is it false news? Is there a reason TVF publish this story. I would be grateful for any clarification

31 minutes ago, Nout said:

I'm intrigued why TVF hasn't referenced this information about the potential spread of Covid in Pattaya during recent days in December. Am I missing something? The news came out on FB hours ago . Is it true? Is it false news? Is there a reason TVF publish this story. I would be grateful for any clarification

It's in here;

and here;

a

Surely there is cctv in the area of the den.  Or did they do the typical disappearing act? This type of thing just reveals the depth of corruption.  Normal Thais would be stupid to say a word and they know it. 

9 hours ago, Upnotover said:

It's in here;

and here;

a

Those two you refer to were posted by me onto another thread. Interestingly enough the general lack of interest in this information indicates how few people there are living in Pattaya on this forum despite the disproportionate amount of Pattaya haters and naysayers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nout said:

Those two you refer to were posted by me onto another thread. Interestingly enough the general lack of interest in this information indicates how few people there are living in Pattaya on this forum despite the disproportionate amount of Pattaya haters and naysayers.

Yes it is somehow strange. There is not much Covid reporting about Pattaya. It is mostly Chonburi only.

10 hours ago, Nout said:

I only trust things on FaceBook 1) if I know the person that generated it and 2) I can verify the data through another source.

Just after the Zones were announced my wife showed me a map of the Infection Zones on FB reportedly from official sources which had 70 of the 76 provinces in red, Samut Sakhon and Bangkok were in yellow.

19 hours ago, Oldie said:

I could imagine that it is very risky to report about Covid cases in Pattaya. Too many businesses could be affected. But there seem to be new regulations from the Chonburi governor:

https://thepattayanews.com/2020/12/28/chonburi-governor-releases-order-addressing-covid-19-precautions-and-high-risk-venues/

It was a warning from the medical/ municipal authorities. An official document distributed and designed for public consumption. The idea it would be suppressed because of business interests is very unlikely. It was distributed on FB within minutes of its publication. Anyway its old news now

On 12/28/2020 at 11:56 PM, Nout said:

We have, it's over in the Pattaya forum:

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1198822-urgent-pattaya-health-officials-want-to-trace-anyone-who-attended-these-venues/

and here is the latest:

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1198986-health-officials-try-to-trace-anyone-who-visited-these-locations-in-pattaya-and-sattahip/