'We have to be remembered for what's been done,' Trump says on early return to Washington

webfact

On 1/1/2021 at 5:32 AM, simple1 said:

Thankfully trump will be soon be gone, In the meantime every day trump undermines the reputation of the Office of the President of the USA with his self congratulatory messaging, repeated blatant lying and efforts to disenfranchise millions of US voters - history will not treat him well.

January 20th to be exact.  And when will the complaining about him end?  Hopefully on the 21st.

• Sad 3

7 hours ago, Kelsall said:

January 20th to be exact.  And when will the complaining about him end?  Hopefully on the 21st.

Why should complaining about what is wrong with the country and the world (Covid 19 pandemic, global warming, long term damage to relations and trust with allies, China ascendant, the Russia SolarWinds cyber attack, etc.) not include the man mentioning the man responsible?

BTW, I'm surprised the SolarWinds cyber attack, described as the worst security failure since Pearl Harbor and with long term implications to the security of the US still being assessed, doesn't get more attention.  Is Trump's base ok with such a massive security failure and the danger it presents to the US?

Edited by heybruce
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Why should complaining about what is wrong with the country and the world (Covid 19 pandemic, global warming, long term damage to relations and trust with allies, China ascendant, the Russia SolarWinds cyber attack, etc.) not include the man mentioning the man responsible?

BTW, I'm surprised the SolarWinds cyber attack, described as the worst security failure since Pearl Harbor and with long term implications to the security of the US still being assessed, doesn't get more attention.  Is Trump's base ok with such a massive security failure and the danger it presents to the US?

No danger for him, looks like he planning to run off to Scotland pretty soon anyway. 

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

No danger for him, looks like he planning to run off to Scotland pretty soon anyway. 

I don't think Trump is very popular in Scotland.  Maybe he'd do better in Russia, though I doubt Putin has much use for a loser.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I don't think Trump is very popular in Scotland.  Maybe he'd do better in Russia, though I doubt Putin has much use for a loser.

His neighbors in Florida don't want him.  New Yorkers hate him with a passion.  Not sure where he will move....Slovenia? LOL

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

His neighbors in Florida don't want him.  New Yorkers hate him with a passion.  Not sure where he will move....Slovenia? LOL

Plenty of people in Slovenia would welcome a wannabe authoritarian

• Haha 1