What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

I enjoyed "Ozark" on Netflix.

Good drug laundering escapade with some violence.

Impossible to watch much more tha Bob the Train, Cinderella, etc  now with our 7 year old girl and our 19 month old boy.

Great fun though!

Screenshot_20210810-112219.jpg

Edited by MrJ2U
Added image

12 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

You may have to sigh up for this site, it's Free.

Simple enough and well worth it for safe downloads. Been using them for many years and never a problem.

:smile:

Unfortunately, at the moment sign up is by invitation only. Thanks anyway.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
grammar
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Looking for some of the Hale and Pace episodes, but the only two I've found have zero or just one leacher so no real chance of downloading........any ideas??

All series 1-10 plus Specials available on TV Chaos

Series 1 available on Torrentday

As you say no seeders on other sites :sad:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Looking for some of the Hale and Pace episodes, but the only two I've found have zero or just one leacher so no real chance of downloading........any ideas??

They have the whole 10 series + their special on Chaos......... I just downloaded series 3 "Little Britain? from them ....very funny

• Thanks 1

Thank you to the person(s) who recommended "River" - the 1st 2 episodes are terrific.

TPB has it as single episodes.

However it is missing ep. 3.

So I will watch that on 1 of the 2 streaming sites recommended here (dark copies but will do), then download torrents for ep.4-5-6 which I have not tried yet.

The only other choice is TPB has a SweSubs copy of the whole series with hardcoded Swedish subs which will take me at least 5 days to trickle in and then view ep. 3 on that.

But I don't want to wait.

Also agree with all that Nicola Walker is excellent (wasn't aware of her previously) as well as the male lead.

Edited by JimmyJ
  • Thanks 1

Just downloaded a series that i read was very funny,its about an old house that a couple inherit that is peopled by ghosts from the past, strange i didnt realize that old country houses hundreds of years ago had black people in them ,oh and of course the couple that inherit it are a black husband with a white wife,it seems these days its rare for a same colour couple to marry . oh well its nice and woke ,by the way its not a very funny series judging by episode 1 ,a bit silly i found .

by the way its called ghosts????

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Daffy D said:

All series 1-10 plus Specials available on TV Chaos

Series 1 available on Torrentday

As you say no seeders on other sites :sad:

Tried to get on to TV Chaos but it won't let me onto the site as it says that I have to be invited on?? Tried to log in but cannot.....any suggestions?? Thanks.

3 hours ago, bubblegum said:

If somebody has the whole series of River could they please upload is somewhere? Like TPB 

I tried to bubblegum, on YouTube about 3 months ago---they wouldn't accept--and they don't have it either.......

I hope this hasnt already been mentioned before but I found it especially interesting.  I have long been a fan of Val Kilmer who I find to be a most unusual character as well as a very under-rated actor.  So sad to see Val now after his bout with throat cancer which has left him half the man he was physically but still incredibly positive mentally.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14731254/

This in turn led me to what I consider one of his best performances:  The Doors (1991) and left me wondering just who else could have played the part of Jim Morrison so perfectly.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101761/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

avail on tinyzonetv.to

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I see here that you are referring to TPB some of you. I am moving to Thailand next year and wonder about that. I am downloading a lot in my home country. 

From TPB and other sites as well. Both movies and music.

What about doing that in Thailand? Is that not much bigger risk doing that there? Just wondering because I don't really want to change my habits ????

Is torrenting legal or illegal? Torrenting itself isn't illegal, but downloading unsanctioned copyrighted material is. ... Your internet service provider (ISP) and copyright trolls monitoring the BitTorrent network can take action if they catch you illegally torrenting

https://www.comparitech.com/blog/vpn-privacy/is-torrenting-safe-illegal-will-you-be-caught/

6 hours ago, Captor said:

Hi guys,

I see here that you are referring to TPB some of you. I am moving to Thailand next year and wonder about that. I am downloading a lot in my home country. 

What about doing that in Thailand? Is that not much bigger risk doing that there? Just wondering because I don't really want to change my habits ????

No problem been downloading for 20 yrs,just tv series etc,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, delgarcon said:

I've been watching Bosch on this website and the quality is fine

Yes, just had a look at Bosch and the quality if fine. 

Edit: Just had a look again on a better TV and RIVER seems fine as well. Sorry about that.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

9 hours ago, Captor said:

Hi guys,

Been downloading Movies, Tv, Music and software for over 20 years, no problem.

:thumbsup: 

15 hours ago, xylophone said:

Tried to get on to TV Chaos but it won't let me onto the site as it says that I have to be invited on?? Tried to log in but cannot.....any suggestions?? Thanks.

I'm trying to get you an invite, so watch this space :smile:

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Yes, just had a look at Bosch and the quality if fine. 

Edit: Just had a look again on a better TV and RIVER seems fine as well. Sorry about that.

You can also find it on Daily Motion.com and the quality seems better.