PM walks out of parliament chamber in apparent protest at not being listened to

webfact

I just don´t know here. I would like to hear this and see a video of it happening. We are very well aware of how it looks on the government meeting here in Thailand. People from different parties is sitting in their smartphones, staring down the floor or actually talking to eachother or sleeping during another person is up speaking. It that is what happened I agree totally with the guy.

If he walked out in anger becasue people didn´t agree with him and thried to talk back to him, than he is his usual charming self that just can´t hack it in society.

Like I say, we need a video to make a fair judgement. Not like all poster before me, just judging because they want to be in the clique that hates.

Edited by Dagfinnur Traustason
  • Like 2
  • Sad 5

4 hours ago, webfact said:

“I think I will stop here because no one is listening, but laughing. That is enough, thank you,” said a disappointed prime minister

Your not in the army now, they don't have to.  Any meeting I've been at in Thailand (mainly parents meetings at school) it's always the same, very little attention to the speaker.

• Like 1