Chinese Girls and the Skinny Fad

Pilotman

4 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Personally, I find skinny very attractive, so bring it on. 

My wife is 55kg and at 167cm tall, I enjoy her petite body, right down to her small waist, ribcage and collarbones.

Anything less than that would be sick ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Personally, I find skinny very attractive, so bring it on.  Thai girls seem to be going the other way?  

All over world too.

Obesity in China is a major health concern according to the WHO, with overall rates of obesity between 5% and 6% for the country, but greater than 20% in some cities where fast food is popular.

• Like 1

The images posted in the link are clearly extremely young women, 18 to maybe 21. If that's your thing, then knock yourself out.  Look at the clothes in the pics. Hello Kitty pink and cute little cartoons. I personally like a bit of meat on a woman's body. Makes her look  sexy and not like a pubescent teen.

Edited by JAFO
  • Like 2

A few weeks back there was an athletic, not so young, lady dancer in Destiny, LK Metro. Our group of guys were enjoying her moves and commenting on her form and likely body mass. One of us got to buy her a drink and chat. Turns out she was just 33kgs!

5 hours ago, simon43 said:

I looked at the pictures.  Those women are not thin - they are a normal, healthy body size, ie NOT fat!

yeah, I believe the west thinks tubby is new normal.

Edited by 86Tiger
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

My wife is 55kg and at 167cm tall, I enjoy her petite body, right down to her small waist, ribcage and collarbones.

Anything less than that would be sick ????

Hilarious! My women is a roughly the same.  She is perfect IMO but if she lost 5 kilos(which she has) or gained 10 kilos, she is far from sick!  Your perception of "sick" is strange.  Probably just a not well thought out post.  I would hate to be your man - always worrying if I was at your exact preferred weight.  Anyway, you probably are not serious - peace!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, atpeace said:

Hilarious! My women is a roughly the same.  She is perfect IMO but if she lost 5 kilos(which she has) or gained 10 kilos, she is far from sick!  Your perception of "sick" is strange.  Probably just a not well thought out post.  I would hate to be your man - always worrying if I was at your exact preferred weight.  Anyway, you probably are not serious - peace!

When I met my wife 14 years ago she was 55kg, she has put on weight over the years, up to 63kg, it's really up to her where she goes with the weight, but she has also dropped to 52kg which, when I say sick, I mean too much bone evident, so a healthy weight in my opinion would be 55gk-60kg, but I like 55kg as it suites her, and me ????

When she has added weigh over the past to 60kg-63kg, I can tell she is not comfortable as she can't find anything to fit in, especially those school outfits, suffice to say, if you want to keep your woman to the specifications when you purchased here, make sure you don't buy her any larger size clothes so she has to keep the weight at the manufactures specifications, now that could be construed as being sick ????

Edited by 4MyEgo

I love ‘em thick. Gotta have something to work with. Cushin’ for the pushin’.

Anorexia isn’t healthy, nor a good role model for young women. Don’t get fat, but don’t starve yourself either.

Go to YT and look up “Cheap Charlie Nice Hotel”. The long hair in the blue dress. Man that is perfect. Look how nicely filled out that is. Those curves. You’d honestly take some skin and bones over that? And do what with it? Man. My wife’s a bit like her, but only 5’.

18 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Ok, Naomi is not completely skinny ????

Haha, she’s great. They fit her personality, a “maker”. Why can’t she make what she wants?

So polarizing. “Let’s get more women in tech. No, no wait...not like her!” Did they expect nothing but frumpy 50’s schoolteachers with big glasses in lab coats?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, JAFO said:

The images posted in the link are clearly extremely young women, 18 to maybe 21. If that's your thing, then knock yourself out.  Look at the clothes in the pics. Hello Kitty pink and cute little cartoons. I personally like a bit of meat on a woman's body. Makes her look  sexy and not like a pubescent teen.

The girls in the first 2 photos don't look exceptionally skinny ( or extremely young either ) to me. They look about the size of girls in Thailand when I first arrived. Perhaps small by comparison to the "larger" girls of nowadays. Given the crowds of schoolchildren outside 7 11 after school gets out doesn't bode well for the future health of Thai women, IMO.

On 3/17/2021 at 11:17 AM, CharlieH said:

Always liked "little women" dont think I ever dated a female over 5'2 ish ever!

I have never dated a girl under about 5ft 4ins, but I'm 6ft. the tallest was about 5 ft 10ins and that was two occasions, the average height of all the girls I have dated would be about 5ft 6 or 7ins. My Thai wife is 5ft 9ins.

On 3/23/2021 at 11:28 PM, possum1931 said:

I have never dated a girl under about 5ft 4ins, but I'm 6ft. the tallest was about 5 ft 10ins and that was two occasions, the average height of all the girls I have dated would be about 5ft 6 or 7ins. My Thai wife is 5ft 9ins.

5' 9" ...hmmmm...

• Haha 2

Love the excuses for getting fat. 

Trying to turn the narrative by relabeling "fit" as "too skinny" and unhealthy vs the other outcome.

If you gain weight in life it comes only from unhealthy eating and laziness. 

Granted, there are people not born with as good as genetics who start out life overweight...but even they have the choice and knowledge how to correct that (I'm one of these).

"The scary thing about the 'BM style' is that everyone knows it is unhealthy, and yet they feel pressured to pursue this aesthetic. Some people overlook their health for this - it's just not worth it," said one user.

On 3/17/2021 at 11:17 AM, CharlieH said:

Always liked "little women" dont think I ever dated a female over 5'2 ish ever!

Me too!

I always thought, they can never be too small, then when i started visiting the Philippines I found I had to impose a lower weight limit of 36Kg because of 'logistical' problems. I remember lying in bed with one lady (38Kg), watching some movies, when we noticed her feet were level with my knees.

• Haha 1