Putin offers Biden public talks after U.S. president says he thinks he is a killer

webfact

21 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Biden calls him a killer because he has nothing better to say, typical his from the Clinton drone and machine gun helicopter supporters camp who's not so clever. 

What?  Not a very comprehensible post...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

You prefer Trump saying “he gets along with Putin well” or “ I love the King (Salman)” even both are killers. That’s pretty dumb. 

I knew you would say something like that. 

25 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

That wasn't your reply.  It was an incomplete sentence. 

If you can't work out what I say don't read it don't reply to it, I  can't help my big fisted fingers making typos on the flinging mobile in my book the USA Govt's are more of a killing machine that Putin ever was that is what I believe if you want to be disalusional in your beliefs OK we will continue to agree to disagree. 

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Why are Republicans suddenly against a President telling it like it is?

Is that an attempt at scoring a point?

Or did you just not comprehend what I said?

I don't see the upside in Biden swinging his d*** around like this. Russia should and could be an ally.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, pedro01 said:

I don't see the upside in Biden swinging his d*** around like this. Russia should and could be an ally.

You made an outlandish accusation against the Democrats and I replied in kind against the Republicans.  If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Unlike Trump, Biden considered his words before he spoke.  He knew the killer comment would put Putin on notice without causing unmanageable diplomatic or military consequences.  Trump never considered consequences when he spoke, and neither did his base.

"Russia should and could be an ally."

Are you serious or trolling?  Russia will never be an ally to any democratic nation while Putin is in charge.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, pedro01 said:

It'd be great to have Russia as an ally.  Tell them to stop hacking into other country's elections, performing extra judicial killings outside their country, and no more propaganda put up on social media.

That'd be a great start.

As for leaders of countries that are killers, this is terrible. And should be investigated with appropriate charges brought.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/23/middleeast/un-khashoggi-investigation-death-threat-intl/index.html

UN Special Rapporteur says top Saudi official issued death threat against her for role in Khashoggi investigation

Edited by Jeffr2
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

It'd be great to have Russia as an ally.  Tell them to stop hacking into other country's elections, performing extra judicial killings outside their country, and no more propaganda put up on social media.

That'd be a great start.

You could say the same about the USA...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, impulse said:

You could say the same about the USA...

The US hacked into Russia's computer systems and gave away data to outside groups?  Really?  Please show me a credible link that proves this.

The US killed a dissident in another country with radiation?  Several, actually?  Please, show me a credible link.

Otherwise, you're not posting factually.  Yes, the US is responsible for many bad things.  These are some of them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

The US hacked into Russia's computer systems and gave away data to outside groups?  Really?  Please show me a credible link that proves this.

The US killed a dissident in another country with radiation?  Several, actually?  Please, show me a credible link.

Otherwise, you're not posting factually.  Yes, the US is responsible for many bad things.  These are some of them.

Are you claiming Russia hacked into the most secure election in US history?  Because just last week, you ridiculed me for suggesting that may have happened and it would be good to do an audit to find out...  Truth be told, I don't know if they did or not.  I just want them to investigate.  Looks like you've already got some proof, or you wouldn't be posting...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, impulse said:

Are you claiming Russia hacked into the most secure election in US history?  Because just last week, you ridiculed me for suggesting that may have happened and it would be good to do an audit to find out...  Truth be told, I don't know if they did or not.  I just want them to investigate.  Looks like you've already got some proof, or you wouldn't be posting...

Stop trolling.  You back the Big Lie (that's gotta be embarrassing!), and deny hacking took place.  Wow...please.  Get a new source for your news.  Please.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Stop trolling.  You back the Big Lie (that's gotta be embarrassing!), and deny hacking took place.  Wow...please.  Get a new source for your news.  Please.

Nice backpedaling...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, impulse said:

Nice backpedaling...

TBH.  You do support the big lie.  Now debunked.  You deny Russia hacked into our election.  Proven.  Why?

You have admitted a love for conspiracy theories.  I guess it really shows.

No backpedaling.  Just the facts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

TBH.  You do support the big lie.  Now debunked.  You deny Russia hacked into our election.  Proven.  Why?

You have admitted a love for conspiracy theories.  I guess it really shows.

No backpedaling.  Just the facts.

Let's see what happens in Maricopa and Fulton counties.

Did Russia just meddle in the election, or did they hack it?  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1