Partying under 30s blamed for latest wave of COVID-19 infections

snoop1130

Many coutrys in that age group has most number of infected people! That age like we all remember you want to live your youth! To blame young who want live life? Yeah little hard times for all but like young guy whit something  bulge out from trousers all the time what can do lol!

Play whit your hand in home all the time?

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, herfiehandbag said:

No, but it is not beyond the bounds of possibility that government ministers have, umh, informal association, with people under thirty years of age.

Not that that has any bearing upon the origins of the current spike, as we all are fully aware that no Thai, particularly from those echelons of society, would be so reckless as to engage in such behaviour!

Quite right. Gaetz's all of 'em. Obvious really. Silly of me.

• Like 1

Sisaket had 22 infections in this Jan-April wave as of last night - all in the last week. Before this wave it had less than a handful of infections since Jan 20. Of the 22 infections half are in the 20-29 age bracket. As best I can tell from their profiles none of them are government ministers and most of them went partying (mostly outside this province) and then returned to/came to this province just before or during Songkran.

So I agree with the observations of the CDC guys in this instance. Have your fun with the lampoons of ministerial attendance at hi-so girly bars but as far as I can see it is the ordinary young joes going about their natural inclinations to party that are mostly causing this distressing scenario around the country. How distressing will depend on whether the inexplicably and remarkably low death rate continues or not.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Unfortunately I do not believe it came across the border, I believe it may have been brought back into the country by the Military officers that mixed with the Cambodian military folks in Myanmar during the Myanmar Juntas Military day 2 weeks ago when the genocide in Myanmar started.  Either that or the Japanese Ambassador took it to the Krystal club as he stated he did visit there before he was diagnosed.  To many variables in this mix.

Your post makes no sense, of course it must have come across the border, the only question is how!

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Makes no sense? really, so you have not heard about the Military Officials visiting Myanmar along with the Cambodian Military officials, Russian Military Officials, Chinese Military Officials for the National Military Day parade which also was the start of the bombing in Myanmar.  So in your book it was impossible and makes no sense that the Cambodian Military Officials may have been carriers and infected the Thailand Military officials who brought it back and shared it unknowingly shortly thereafter.  Add in the fact that Thailand's prominent doctor has indicated the strain arose from Cambodia by it's own genomic testing.  So not a possibility in your book and you like Anutin believe that only dirty foreigners bring in the virus, Good to know and thanks.  The Japanese Ambassador has tested and been confirmed and hospitalized with Covid just prior to the Krystal clubs cluster being found, and yes he has admitted to being there.  Could be pure coincidence and he and staff picked it up there as well or it was brought in by them or someone who had contact with a Thail Military offical, maybe a minister.  But no way in your book.  We have heard of many police being infected from this cluster but nothing from anyone in the military as they deny anything just like when they denied the Naval Aircraft carrier personnel were infected from any off-duty partying.

You started your earlier post by saying you didn't believe it came across the border, subsequently you've argued that it did, which is it!

4 minutes ago, Brierley said:

You started your earlier post by saying you didn't believe it came across the border, subsequently you've argued that it did, which is it!

I was going on the supposition that you believed it came across the border by an illegal immigrant, nothing more and so I expounded on my belief that is all, have a good day. I also stated it could have come from the Japanese Ambassador as well.  Which meant it came from in the country.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3