Still Requiring 90 day Check in now?

Regarding error message from 90 days online, looks like it runs on Oracle WebLogic, so backend database is Oracle RDBMS.

I think they lost the database and can't restore any backups (maybe wrong backup settings or backups is lost too).

Usually it is very easy and fast to restore Oracle DB from backup, back in my days we backup and restore 1TB database every day (to test that backup is working), and it only take 5-6 hours for 1TB on old hardware.

• Like 1

If doing the report in person, how many days BEFORE the required date can you do it? Mine is due May 15, what's first day I can do it? I want to get it out of the way so I, hopefully, can travel in country. 

Thanks as always, this particular forum saves me so much frustration.

28 minutes ago, Whale said:

If doing the report in person, how many days BEFORE the required date can you do it? Mine is due May 15, what's first day I can do it? I want to get it out of the way so I, hopefully, can travel in country. 

You can do it up 15 days early that includes the report date in the count. May 3rd is the earliest you can do it since the 15 days before is a Saturday.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You can do it up 15 days early that includes the report date in the count. May 3rd is the earliest you can do it since the 15 days before is a Saturday.

Thanks!!!!