"Freelance massage women" operating nationwide - fears that this will spread Covid

webfact

If you're still young-ish or look young, and can satisfy a girl properly in the bedroom, then you should have no problem finding a girl here who will fall in love with you, without having to give her "pocket money".

If you look like an old man, have a big beer belly, can't get it up without medications, can't speak Thai, then it's still easy to find a girl who'll love you, but of course you'll need to make up for your shortcomings with cold hard cash.

Edited by BenDeCosta
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, RobMuir said:

Well some even go on to marry them and start families. 

They spread more HIV, herpes and gonereah than covid.

It's a dirty job.

Its the people they meet causes the problems

5 hours ago, AlfHuy said:

That's all a scam.

I saw a girl advertising:

Hello, my name is Song, I am 24 years young, attractive, educated, lovely.

I am 162cm tall, 49kg only.

I worked in a beauty spa as Head massage therapist.

Due to restrictions, I can't practice my art anymore at our premises and have decided to do home visits.

Please give it a go and I am sure it won't be your last booking.

Thai massage 300/BHT/hour

Oil massage 450/BHT/hour

Extras can be added.

Sounded lovely. Good hearted as I am, I thought I have to support this lady.

Took my phone and gave her a call. Lovely voice she had.

I booked for the same evening and told her that I would take 2 hours. 1hour Thai and to relax, 1hour Oil.

Booking was for 7pm. Shower taken, nice underwear on and here I was, waiting for Song.

At 6:40 I went down to the lobby, maybe she comes a bit earlier.

At 6:58, a pick-up truck arrived and soon, driver was calling my name.

Here she was, Song, the lovely massagist.

17360DB1-781C-4686-AA53-D74176624E2D_4_5005_c.jpeg

nothing beat the face to face buying

with online service, just like buying goods,  you do not know exactly what you getting

it could a dog looking girl or her grandmother-

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sydebolle said:

What do these people in the government think? All those "health workers" sitting at home and waiting for better days? They have to make ends meet too and they will find a way to get to their goal. 

i do not know which online service to order the honey....it could be dangerous and not safe . you are sharing your home with a stranger - my guess is that payment  are made in advance .It  will attract theft ,  and poor service 

but I am sure that the masked face street market is still thriving. at least you see what you are getting

19 minutes ago, Dont confuse me said:

What do they expect? When the government start looking after its people there will be no need for prostitution but that would have a knock on effect on the collection of brown envelopes, so it's never going to happen!

Knock on.  Yep.  Good one! 

27 minutes ago, the green light said:

nothing beat the face to face buying

with online service, just like buying goods,  you do not know exactly what you getting

it could a dog looking girl or her grandmother-

Not fair to dogs or grandmothers.

They had moved online long before the pandemic. It used to be the personals section of Craigslist and when that closed they moved to the dating sites like Thaifriendly.com. A rough perusal of Thaifriendly, for example, would show at least half of the women and ladyboys there are freelancers. My guess is that it would be the same on any of the Thai dating sites. 

David

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RobMuir said:

Sounds like have been run through the ringer.

If they are gainfully employed why would you pay them a quarter of million dollars? That is madness.

Easy to train them up in the bedroom if you know what you are doing. I would be interested in hearing how they rated you in the sack. If you can bring them to a heightened state of ecstasy they will do what you want and won't be able to keep their hands off you.

Plus if you marry a hooker they have had thousands of blokes previously, the odds will be they have had hundreds bigger and better than you so it will be harder to satisfy them adequately.

Better to give them multiple orgasms if you want them to fire up in the sack. Paying them cash is just compensation for your weak effort.

Hope that helps.

dqv7VOD.jpg.59246153241078cc6beb9e24c395bbb0.jpg

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Now there were "call centers" operating in Thailand - callers could dial in and get a visit from a massage girl at home anywhere in Thailand. 

Can you please list the numbers of these call centers? 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2021 at 5:38 PM, Amdesign said:

Who will take the responsiblity for this? ...

7 hours ago, Ventenio said:

Sorry, bro... TOO LATE for 99.9999% of all falangs in Thailand.  However, research has shown that 99% of all falangs only have 49% of a brain..... so not half!!!

That, obviously, might include you?

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I see distraction......

Is a Skytrain vehicle packed with people not more likely to spread Covid...

Is a factory full of illegal Burmese sorting shrimp not more likely to spread Covid.

Is allowing Bangkokians freedom to travel (Songkran for eg)  not more likely to spread Covid.

Is running buses between provinces  not more likely to spread Covid.?

Yes, yes, yes and yes again.

• Like 1