Bangkok aims to vaccinate 8 million people by August

webfact

18 hours ago, webfact said:

The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) is expected to administer the first doses of COVID-19 vaccine to up to eight million people in Bangkok over the next two or three months, as more non-hospital vaccination centers open daily

Have they not heard, Siam Biscience can't keep up with demand.

• Like 1

Unbelievable.

Obviously the right hand is not talking to the left hand !!!

I have no doubt that the Thais can organize these "vaccine centres & also the numbers mentioned.

As I have said before Thais are good at things like this when push comes to shove.

BUT, Without the vaccine being available the whole idea is doomed.

I am also upset that SiamBioScience has been telling "Porkies" on supply

Mr PM< get a grip on this one & start cracking the whip now, as we are  talking about peoples lives, livelihoods, jobs, & standard of living here

• Like 1

I hope that all Thais will have at least their first shot by the end of 2022.  Seeing an ASEAN chart

of COVID deaths, only Indonesia and Philippines seem to have a more likely semi accurate number

compared with most of the other Asian countries.  I certainly will not be going to Laos, or any country that

claims to have less than 1000 people die from COVID so far.  Just saying.

Geezer

Gee, if only this country had a few US dollar billionaire monopolists, who could get together and give back just the once, by funding a vaccine for the people who made them billionaires.

It's not like getting the country vaccinnated would not help them recoup the cost in a few months as the economuy picks up, but every single days delay adds a month to the eventual return to "normal" including those vast profits.

Fun Fact: the Thai family that own CP -number 4 on the Thai company rich list of the top ten, who have the monopoly on 7 elevens, are richer than the Korean Lee family that own Samsung, a vast multinational!

Edited by chalawaan
  • Like 1