Pattaya: Dozens of Thai and foreign tourists arrested "brazenly" drinking alcohol and smoking shisha

webfact

4 hours ago, ed strong said:

You would have to be slightly retarded to attack or hit a thai women in pattaya.

Have you ever seen drunk Issan girls in pattaya, once there was an instance where a guy pushed a women and then they proceeded to attack him with their high heeled shoes and left the falang unconscious in a pool of blood!!

Its a daily event though according to Rob Muir above although i think he's trolling for fun.

Exactly, anyone trying it on would be well advised never to show his face again. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Joinaman said:

and you think the virus know the difference ?

if there is a virus in the bar/restaurant, already, will it only infect those drinking beer ?

If there is no virus in the bar, what difference does it make what you drink ?

Stop talking rubbish, you look foolish.

The issue is restaurants behaving like bars....

So what we got now, red lights and green lights over bars!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, rott said:

Many of the farangs going with these ladies have daughters of a similar age and treat them with due respect. To state this violence is a nightly or even frequent occurrence just illustrates your total ignorance of the subject. 

I respectfully suggest you are totally ignorant of the subject. I used to drink with a Pattaya policeman regularly. The prostitutes getting assaulted was a nightly occurrence according to him. They often gave it back also.

Did you see the Englishman murder the girl? So if you didn't see it from your barstool it didn't happen? 

Most of it happens behind closed doors. There wouldn't be a job in the world that more woman are killed and bashed doing.

Your wishful thinking through your rose tinted glasses doesn't change the reality. You have no idea.

You reference to the customers hiring out women who treat them like daughters is a bit off.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Stop talking rubbish, you look foolish.

The issue is restaurants behaving like bars....

So what we got now, red lights and green lights over bars!

so restaurants behaving like bars ? So how dos this infect and kill people with this "deadly" virus exactly

car to explain how serving a coke is supposedly safe, yet serving a beer is deadly ?

care to explain how sitting in a restaurant without a mask, drinking coke is "safe" yet change that drink to a beer and it suddenly becomes a danger to everyone ?

Explain how, if the virus is already in the restaurant, it will not infect or kill if your not drinking beer ?

Look forward to your so called opinions, but prefer to see you provide facts  

lets see who is the foolish one now !

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Joinaman said:

so restaurants behaving like bars ? So how dos this infect and kill people with this "deadly" virus exactly

car to explain how serving a coke is supposedly safe, yet serving a beer is deadly ?

care to explain how sitting in a restaurant without a mask, drinking coke is "safe" yet change that drink to a beer and it suddenly becomes a danger to everyone ?

Explain how, if the virus is already in the restaurant, it will not infect or kill if your not drinking beer ?

You may be deliberately missing the point or have failed to understand the point of the alcohol bans.

It's not the ‘act’ of drinking an alcoholic beverage which is any more risky than drinking an non alcoholic beverage but the reduction in social responsibly of people when they get drunk. 

The regulations are based on the fact that some people become idiots when they get drunk, inhibitions will drop etc

The line has to be somewhere...  it's too difficult to police people by allowing two drinks etc... so the regulation is to stop all drinking in public. 

18 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You may be deliberately missing the point or have failed to understand the point of the alcohol bans.

It's not the ‘act’ of drinking an alcoholic beverage which is any more risky than drinking an non alcoholic beverage but the reduction in social responsibly of people when they get drunk. 

The regulations are based on the fact that some people become idiots when they get drunk, inhibitions will drop etc

The line has to be somewhere...  it's too difficult to police people by allowing two drinks etc... so the regulation is to stop all drinking in public. 

Thanks, but what proportion of people become  idiots in bars ?

maybe i go to the wrong bars, but the people i see are people drinking and having conversations with other like minded people

Bit like in the restaurants when eating with friends ?

And how exactly, does people behaving like idiots, increase the chances of dying from Covid ?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Joinaman said:

I haven't got the time, I will explain it to the cat. 

On 5/28/2021 at 9:35 AM, ikke1959 said:

There are more Thais spreading the virus  and who don't follow the rules than foreigners... But as always the foreigners are the bad guys here and the Thai people the angels..... The eyes will open soon when they see that there are no more foreigners coming for the next years.. Thai discriminates everyone who is not Thai. examples more than enough

Yup.

Local markets absolutely mobbed in the evening all over Pattaya, Chonburi, Sriracha.

Lock them all up. Oh wait, the prisons are all infected too... oy vey! 

On 5/28/2021 at 2:15 PM, RobMuir said:

I am assuming the Thais involved were all prostitues, I wouldn't expect them to have any respect for others as they have no respect for themselves.

To say that one must have personal experience of many, many prostitutes, else how would one "know"?

• Like 1

On 5/30/2021 at 12:45 AM, richard_smith237 said:

Soooooo, how about people that get blotto at home and then go out to cause problems? They apparently didn't break any laws by drinking in private.

• Like 2

On 5/28/2021 at 10:06 AM, EricTh said:

These are the bunch of xxxhole who are making Thailand into red zones. They can't seem to control themselves not to drink alcohol/party for even one week.

Enjoy now , suffer later when you have Covid.

like you think you it wont happen to you ???? 

covid stays forever now, this is new flu

• Like 1

On 5/28/2021 at 10:06 AM, EricTh said:

These are the bunch of xxxhole who are making Thailand into red zones. They can't seem to control themselves not to drink alcohol/party for even one week.

Enjoy now , suffer later when you have Covid.

Has there been one report of a white foreigner starting a Thai COVID hotspot?

I don't think so, all caused by Thai pretty super spreaders and Thai slave labour/work-camps as far as I can see.

Edited by BritManToo

On 5/29/2021 at 8:27 AM, RobMuir said:

Most of it happens behind closed doors. There wouldn't be a job in the world that more woman are killed and bashed doing.

Number of prostitutes in USA - estimated 1 million

Number abused - 68% So 680,000

Number of people abused by spouses or partners USA - More than 10 million

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Thanks  god  there were some foreigners in there also.

I wonder, had they been drinking surreptitiously instead of brazenly would it still have been a problem. 

Edited by rott